Chapter 86 - New Trouble

Sam helped shrey into the cab with roo sitting in front and her behind with extra cushions for shrey's comfort. She made him lie down keeping his head on her lap keeping cushions around as well.

"Bhaiya don't drive fast okk take your time driving he shouldn't be in any discomfort". Sam told the driver.

"Don't worry ma'am I'll drive as much as slow as i can avoiding all the potholes and every possible hurdles i can besides these guys are superstar it will be an honour for me to drive you guys and spend some time with celebs as well i am a big fan of you guys". He spoke smiling ear to ear and they all smiled and he drove off carefully.

Shrey had fallen asleep holding Sam's hand in his grip. "Kiddo i have been meaning to ask you this what's going on with that creature doctor you blasted off really on him". Roo asked turning a bit towards her and sam adjusted the ice pack on his elbow.

"Thank you for reminding me i need to talk to dada i don't want him in our team anymore he is doing nothing in the name of helping and the way he tried to hold shrey's arm caused him immense pain something else might have got damaged because of his stupidity of not being careful i don't like any carelessness realted to work he literally put bhaiya's life on risk not being careful of his shoulder and he expects you guys to go to him with your injuries yourself not him taking any initiative i can overlook anything but not carelessness". Sam said and shrey stirred in his sleep frowning. Sam ruffled his hairs and he got back to sleep.

"We don't like him either he always sends his assistants to look after our injuries and doesn't come himself go ahead we support you". Roo said and she smiled.

The route to hospital took 40 minutes as they were driving really slow. They reached hospital and asked the driver to stay on door ready to drive them back.

Sam pulled sunnies and cap roo did the same and so did shrey. Sam wrapped a jacket on shrey's shoulder to hide the team jersey to avoid unwanted attention.

Roo was wearing a jacket as well. She went to the reception making them wait and showed her doctor card and asked for a private ward for sometimes and asked for Dr. Avinash and Dr. Ajay.

She had called them before handed as she met them in conference. They both came and hugged her and a ward was alloted to them at the end of the hallway where there were less people.

Sam took them in and asked Doctors to follow her and soon they reached the private ward and sam locked it making shrey comfortable on the bed.

"Long time no see kid and what's with this braces on you". They said taking her in a hug. "Much busy with new life which revolves around us and braces are because she had a major accident soo she is healing as well ". Roo spoke removing his glares and they gasped.

"Rohit Sharma my god". They squealed. "You work with them". They asked and she nodded.

"It's all over the news but we don't read any of the news busy with files and all am i correct and before you guys say anything about my injuries i am pretty much recovered just putting them on for safety". Sam said and they nodded.

"I need an MRI scan done for his shoulder to see the damage and an x-ray for roo bhaiya's elbow". Sam said and they nodded.

"We will push back some appointment for getting their scans done first how come you here though you shouldn't be in Mumbai". Dr Ajay asked.

"Tour going on over here in MCA and those are fresh injuries which took place on field soo getting scans done to see the damage no one should come in this ward". Sam explained and they nodded.

"Choti i no going alone you with me". Shrey said as the pain was still there and sam got by his side and he held onto her hand.

"Sure Shrey bhaiya i am coming with you". She said and caressed his hairs and he relaxed. Dr soon went out to push back some appointment and they waited. Meanwhile Sam took roo for his x-rays which was just next door and he was back to the allotted room relaxing on the couch.