Chapter 82 - Putting An End

At Vee's place. Nush came to the kitchen to make coffee for everyone as it was their habit to drink coffee at this hours.

She started preparing coffee and took out all the mugs she had kept everyone's mug at her place knowing they are Always at their place.

She prepared coffee for all of them and was pouring it in the cup when Vee called her. "Nush come here vami is Hungry". And she hurriedly went out of the kitchen.

Disha came at that moment and she poured something in the cup stirred it and wiped the traces and left the kitchen before anyone could come.

Vee came soon after and poured coffee in everyone's remaining cup and left to give to everyone.

He gave everyone the cup lastly going to Harry and Sam's room to give Harry the cup and sit with him for a while.

He got in only to find him looking out his veins popping in anger sitting on the ground. Sighing he went and sat besides him.

"Coffee". Vee said passing the mug to him and he looked at him sharply. "Are bhai Dara maat mein ek Nanhi si Jaan huon dar jaunga". Vee said making a scared face and his anger vanished and he chuckled.

"Yeah child hidden in adult body bossman is sometimes i doubt we are younger than you are or you are younger than us". Harry said taking a sip of coffee and he chuckled and was happy to break Harry's angry mood.

"Jhelna to tumlogo ko hi h". Vee said and winked making him to laugh. "Soo we are planning to put our plan in action by tomorrow let's see how it works out coz we can't handle her more". Vee said and he sighed.

"Finally i can't bear that bitch anymore it's already getting on my nerves seeing her in front of me and because of her i can't even take care of my baby and can't even meet her, those bloody articles it makes my blood boil seeing all false story". Harry said frustrated with those articles.

"Don't worry Harry we will organise a press meet after this shit is over to clear everything and pronounce to the world that Sam is alive". Vee said and he nodded.

"I think i should sleep for a while don't know why i am starting to get a headache". Harry said holding his head and vee got concerned.

"Do you want me to call a doctor". Vee asked pressing Harry's head. "No bossman i get it sometimes when i take more stress a nap would vanish my headache". Harry said and vee nodded and helped him inside and laid him down on the bed and covered him with duvet.

"If you still don't feel good give me a call alright". Vee said and he nodded. Vee left the room and kept the tray in the kitchen and cups by the sink he looked at the cup frowning and was about to take it in his hands when vami started crying. He immediately stormed out of the kitchen to attend her.

Sam on the other hand was feeling restless soo she was just laying down in bed looking at the ceiling she looked at the teddy and cuddled herself against it to get some peace which helped her to some extent.

Disha on the other came to the kitchen and looked at the mugs and smirked. "Time to get the plan in action". She said and walked to the room where harry was.

Harry had started feeling dizzy he sat on the bed when disha entered the room. She saw him sitting on the bed holding his head.

"Bossman". He called out but it came out absolutely slurry and disha immediately shut the door and locked the door from inside and took steps towards Harry.

"Vee isn't here Harry tell me what's wrong is your head spinning". She said sitting besides him holding his arm and he pushed her away from him and stood up to go out but he couldn't do it and fell back on the bed and everything went black for him.