Chapter 8 - Shock

Roo, anushka and vee were chatting. Their eyes fell on the clock and decided to wake up sam. They made their way towards the room to find her sleeping peacefully all cuddled up into the duvet.

They smiled. "How cute she is looking when she is sleeping". Anu said and they settled down on the bed.

"Sammyy wake up it's morning already you guys need to leave soon". Anu said caressing her hairs to which she shifted her head on her lap burying her face in her stomach.

"2 minutes". She said making them to smile. "No 2 minutes kiddo we will get late". Roo said pulling the duvet off her.

"Ahhh virat bhai tell roo bhaiya let me sleep and tell him to sleep as well. He is a master in sleeping can sleep anywhere at anytime even if someone plays dj near him". Sam said whining and roo had his mouth wide open.

Anu and virat bursted out in laughter. "Man she just called you a sleeping beauty, good one baby sis". Virat said caressing her hairs.

"Come baby sis we will get late, freshen up". Virat said and picked her up and took her to the bathroom. "Freshen up and don't sleep again or else we will get late". Virat said letting her down and kissed her forehead and left the bathroom.

Sam freshened up in a half sleepy state and got out. She was still looking like a zombie. She was literally sleep walking. She reached the kitchen with her eyes closed.

They all, chuckled looking at her. "Jeez kiddo you look like a zombie have breakfast, when did you sleep last night?". Roo asked making her sit on the stool to which she leaned on his shoulder.

"I don't know maybe around 4". She said falling asleep again. "Hey no sleeping again have breakfast we need to leave". Roo said kissing her temple to which she opened her mouth and anu chuckled.

She started feeding her breakfast. "No wonders why you look like a zombie than why were you working in the first place though, you should have slept properly baby sis". Virat said.

"I woke up due to a nightmare and wasn't able to sleep so started working". Sam said swallowing the food which anu was feeding her. They looked at her concerned when she mentioned about the nightmare.

"What nightmare sam?". They asked. "Sara turned sameer against and took him away from me and even turned you guys against me and she physically hurted me and than i wasn't able to sleep". Sam said and tears formed in the corner of her eyes.

"She won't be able to do anything sam we have got your back no matter what and she won't be able to turn anyone against you including sameer. We have a rule like this. If one touches any one of us, they touch us all, you should have woken us baby sis". Virat said making her to smile.

"You are one of us now so no ways we will let you suffer or get hurt in any circumstances". Roo said and she smiled.

"I thought of waking you up but than dropped the idea as we had a really long day and you guys needed rest and besides i still had much work pending soo started with my work". Sam said having water and they smiled at her concern.

"Next time if you have any such nightmare than don't think twice and wake us up alright". Anu said and she nodded.

They took their belongings and exited the apartment telling anu to take care.  They got in virat's car and drove off. Sam made roo sit behind his leg stretched on the seat and a cushion underneath his leg.

"Good night everyone when we reach wake me up". Sam said and they chuckled. "Kiddo you should have let me sit in the front than so that you could sleep behind peacefully". Roo said.