Chapter 72 - Tragedy Strikes

It was few days after Harry's dad passed away. His family had gone to Baroda to get some peace and freshen up their mind. Sam tried every means to go with them she for the first time in her career used contacts to get her leave sanctioned but it all went in vain.

Her work load was way too much seeing she works with ict and she isn't available most of the time and her appointments are prebooked and she had surgeries scheduled up too. Her leave did not get sanctioned which left her very upset and dejected.

She was sulking around. Harry made her understand that her duty towards public comes first and that he is fine and she shouldn't be upset about not been able to come with them. She gave him long list of instructions about taking care of him and other's updatin him about them every half an hour or within an hour which went on for an hour too.

After they all left sam had bawled her eyes out for an hour straight and it took soo much buttering, boxes and boxes of chocolates and a night out together to stop her from crying her heart out. They even made Harry to talk to her making her understand and to stop her From crying and they both spoke absolute nonsense for 3 hours straight changing her mood from sad to laughing.

Both of them used to face time each other at night and used to sleep talking on face time and used to wake up seeing eachothers face. Distance made their love more stronger.

It was the day when Harry was coming back in the evening with his family and sam arranged everything for them at their place.

She was at their place and she had a day off and they both were excited to see eachother after a long period of 7 days. Harry was grinning like a fool all the way going back to home.

"Baby broo seems to be in a happy mood today". Krunal teased him and he pouted.

"Pankhu bhabhs see your husband is teasing me a big meanieeee and yess i am in a happy mood today i will be able to see my love face to face and will get to hold her in my arms again after a wait for long seven days". He whined to panks and pankhu have krunal a look and said the latter part enthusiastically making them to chuckle at his excitement.

"Bhabhi ka chamcha". Krunal muttered under his breath but Harry heard it and they both started fighting with each other harmlessly.

Sam was grinning like a fool too and was in a very happy mood too. "Baby sis seems to be very happy". Vee asked wrapping his arm around her shoulder teasing her.

"Nush bhabhi your husband is teasing me...look viratee our daddy is teasing me not fair". Sam complained to viratee who was looking at her with her big doe eyes as if understanding her talks and she cooed agreeing to it.

"See even she agrees to me she is on my side i love you viratee". Sam said kissing her forehead and she smiled.

"When's Harry coming back". Nush asked sitting besides her. "In the evening i am soo excited". Sam said getting excited and they smiled.

"Obviously you will be excited seeing him after whole 7 days". Nush said wrapping her arm around her shoulder and she smiled.

"Soo i assume you won't come back home today". Vee said. "I'll come back home vee bhaii Harry told he will come here meet you guys and even viratee too we both will come after spending some time with his family". Sam said playing with viratee and they smiled.

Entire morning was spent having a family time together having a talk with Harry and indulging into fun activities at home.

It was afternoon and sam left for Harry's place. She had his House keys which was given by him to her and she started with the preps to welcome back home with a fresh vibes. It was after 4 she was able to complete everything.