Chapter 41 - Excited Boys

After returning back to hotel from the match. Boys and specially roo were waiting to see the result of the pranks.

Roo was the most excited soul. He was literally jumping on the bed wanting to know everything and anything. He didn't allow anyone to freshen up.

They began to play the recordings and it wasn't even a minute when laughter was spread across the room.

"Aree Waah sammy tune to maza chakha diya unko(Very good Sammy you gave it back to them and taught them a lesson)... And this is just the starting i can imagine what you guys must have done damn i should have gone with you but never mind". Roo said laughing and complained and accepted it making others to shake their head in amusement.

"Rohitaa you should have seen their faces damn soo hilarious...ye to sirf trailer hai picture abhi baki h mere dost (This is just a trailer the picture is still pending) and that to recorded by one and only exclusive Chahal T.V". Yuzi said in SRK Style making them to laugh.

"Kiddo you love animals like me what a cute name you gave to that cute little snake buttercup i loved it give a hifi". Roo said pulling her in a hug and hifing her.

"God not you too i see them as creepy". Vee said to which roo and Sammy made an offended face before they could bicker.

"Guys no going off the topic we want to see upcoming videos vee, roo no fighting like kids telling you in advance". Jinks said and they nodded sticking their tongue out to each other.

The video was played again the drinks spilling all over their face randomly was being played and their face was worth watching their eyes closed mouth wide open someone dropped the drinks down two of them collided with each other and their bums kissed the ground and even the slime prank which rishu and shubh did.

All were laughing their heart out. Roo was jumping on bed like toddler. "Roo bhaiya /Roo stop jumping on bed you will hurt your leg". Both vee and sam said to which he started jumping on his one leg which was uninjured making all of them to laugh.

"Save your jumping roo bhaiya we still have much left". Jassi said and he sat down. "That slime prank was awesome they both were fighting with each other for no reason". Ash said laughing.

"Dil tham ke bethiye(Hold your heart and sit)...this is my favourite part of all and totally unplanned have a look yourself". Rishu said creating suspense which made everyone curious.

The video played which was sam hitting cummins all around the park which had Australian's mouth wide open and wild cheering from Our team and everyone banged her on back nearly making her fall off the bed but harry caught her and sat besides her embracing very from other side making her to giggle and rest her head on his shoulder.

"How did this happen though did someone bet or something?". Jinks asked confused. Rishu narrated what happened making them angry.

"Vee kaisa bhai h ree tuu bat se sir phod dena tha uss tye ka yaa fir tye se hi tie kardeta usko(Vee what kind of brother you are, you should have broken his head with a bat or you should have tied him with tye)...but kiddo tune to vaat laga di tye ki (Kiddo you answered him back) with bat....my first kiddo you should have bowled bouncers on him... But kiddo i am soo Proud of you.. You answered him back". Roo said everything at once making everyone to shake their head in amusement.

"Rooo I would've done it but my baby sis didn't need my help her skills were enough to make his mouth shut. My baby sis is very strong". Vee said ruffling her hairs making her to smile.

"You were savage Sammyy absolutely stunning look at his face it lost all the colours which was left when you answered him back". Puji said laughing.