Chapter 84 - Painful Beautiful Memories

Yoo before we dive into the chapter. Heartfelt apologies for vanishing for sooo long for compensation a long chapter from my side. Hope this makes it up for going Mia. Without any delay jump into the chapter.

Sam was fast asleep in roo's embrace who was caressing her hairs. "My kiddo looks soo cute while sleeping". Roo spoke admiring Sam talking to vee as well.

"Yup she is my baby sis bound to look cute". Vee said and there started another rohirat fight and two pillows were smacked right onto their face which shut them up.

"Shut up you both dare she wakes up because of your useless baseless fights". It was from their respective wives who came hearing and saw Sam frowning in her sleep and they smacked pillows in their face.

Boys started laughing seeing their face. "Lemme sleep Varna i will get everyone injected without any reason". Sam mumbled hearing their not soo good laughter and they immediately shut their mouth.

"I'll make her sleep in her room she will be more comfortable in her own bed". Hridhan said and got by her side but before he could touch Sam roo pulled her more by his side.

"No thanks Mr MY kiddo is very comfortable sleeping in his brother's embrace she doesn't need the comfort of her own bed so thanks but no thanks". Roo said sarcastically and he looked at him with an indifferent expression on his face.

"Bhaiya my stuffed toy". Sam mumbled grinning in her sleep and roo grinned widely and kissed her temple.

"Look even she agrees in sleep i am her stuffed toy shoo vo ho jao yaha se". Roo said holding her firmly yet gently and Hridhan left quietly.

"Chipku kahika meri bachi ke aas pass bhi aane nai dunga". Roo said gritting his teeths and vee looked surprised with the amount of anger.

"Whoa roo what's going on why so angry". He asked adjusting the blanket around Sam and kissed her forehead making her to smile in her sleep.

He sat besides roo wrapping his arm around his shoulder. "Don't know i don't like his presence around kiddo he isn't what he seems to be always keeps sticking to kiddo trying to get close to her whenever possible he is something really extra and i don't like it even a bit". Roo vented out everything to vee who listened to him carefully.

"Mee too". Rah, shrey, rish, jassi said after hearing their conversation and vee was surprised he mentally noted in his mind to keep an eye out on Hridhan because his best friends and kiddo's Instinct cannot be wrong.

"Shant meri sena we'll keep an eye on him look our mini monster is waking up where is his bear she will ask for him". Vee said looking at Sam who started stirring in her sleep and looked around before saying about Harry finding no one was an outsider.

"He went to terrace and has been there since long time setting up something and isn't allowing anyone in there". Shardul said coming over.

"He might be doing something". Boys said shrugging off and looked at Sam who was rubbing her eyes she opened her eyes looked around. She kept roo's hand on her eyes.

"Good morning kiddo to you". Roo said. "Wake up now it has been sometimes you have taken something have something Nd than sleep if you want to sleep". Rah said and she pouted and was about to deny.

"No saying no telling you before handed". Shrey said and made her sit making her to whine and she leaned on him keeping her head on his stomach.

"Chotii". Jassi said and she whined. "Kyu Nani si Jaan ko tang kar rahe ho". She said.

"Nani si Jaan ko function karne ke liye petrol chaiye body ko soo arguments nai chaiye samjii". Krunal said making her sit straight picking her up and taking her to bathroom with rah, vee and roo following them.