Chapter 48 - Coming To Know About It

Manish and aussie boys reached hospital and they rushed in seeing sam taken in. Manish got by her side holding her hand. "Mani bhaiya no away with me". Sam mumbled crying in pain, painkillers weren't giving that much effect.

"Kiddo i won't leave you alone i promise". Manish said holding her hand firmly. They wheeled her in and asked them to stay out but seeing their piercing gazes they let boys in with her.

Doctors administered meds to stop the bleeding and cleaned her wound taking out small pieces of glass. The wound was soo deep they could see the inner skull a bit. Manish couldn't see more he turned around shedding tears hearing her painful sobs.

Josh kept his hand on manish's shoulder squeezing it providing support. They were biting their inner cheeks too to stop themselves from crying.

Blood was been given to her and doctors were treating her and stitched her up and sam was asleep due to meds by the end of procedure. Once done doctor turned towards them.

"Good you brought her here before she Lost too much blood, how did this happen it looks like someone threw the object from far off because the wound is pretty deep i could even see some part of her skull". Doctor said.

"A group of people threw beer bottle at her from much distance at stadium". Marnus said gritting his teeths.

"Good thing it didn't hit anywhere near eyes but definitely need to take care of her 3 internal stitches and 5 external stitches total 8. 48 hours no wetting the stitches high chances of infection if it gets wet dressing change every 4 hours blood might come out but don't panic it's perfectly normal. The stitches will dissolve on its own if you find the area around stitches red, swollen or looks pussy Bring her back imm... ". Doctor continued but boys cut them off.

"She is a doctor herself and our team doctor will keep a check on her". Boys said and he nodded.

"Than i don't need to worry much here are some antibiotics to avoid an infection and even meds for temperature it's normal to get temperature when one gets stitches". Doctor said and they nodded.

"When can we take her back?". Mani asked looking at sam whose forehead was wrapped up in a bandage still holding her hand.

"Once she feels better and after blood is being given she might feel dizzy too no sudden head movements or else she will be in much pain or will bleed too". Doctor said and left.

Boys settled around her bed looking at her peaceful sleeping form. None of them had their cell phones to inform anyone. They were just waiting for sam to wake up and they could leave after sam feels alright.

Meanwhile the match continued and soon first innings came to an end. With Australians giving a target of 195 for India to chase down. Bowlers leaked many runs but still they were in a positive mindset.

They all made way to dressing room while the atmosphere turned tensed as boys were coming back. Ravi and everyone came inside the dressing room to break the news.

As soon as they entered harry asked. "Jassi something happened near boundary line during drinks break there was some commotion going on do you know about it". Harry asked which made jassi's face go white seeing this they got worried and got by his side.

"You alright kiddo?". Vee asked. "Before you guys ask anything settle down i have answers to everything". Ravi said.

Vee looked around and frowned. "One minute Where's baby sis she always comes to see us whenever we return to dressing room where is she?". Vee asked.

"Don't panic alright she is at hospital she got... ". Ravi started but boys cut him off screaming on top of their voice.

"What, why, how, what happened, she is fine right...". They started but vee cut them off. "Guys let coach speak". Vee said calmly wanting to know everything his mind was working in every possible way.