Chapter 69 - House Warming

It was a new day. Due to jetlag sam and harry were awake the whole night taking care of viratee and keeping check on them and they let nush and vee take rest and took on night shift taking turns and enjoying the pleasant weather and each other's company.

It was morning when they finally slept after nush and vee woke up. They slept on the other side of Maharashtra somewhere in Pune.

"Morning meer". Hridhan wished him coming in with breakfast tray and sitting on the bed. "Hii morning". Meer said and he smiled and kept the breakfast tray on meer's lap.

"Your breakfast is ready meer". He said. "I don't know how to thank you Hridhan you have taken care of me soo much since soo long". Meer said and he smiled.

"You are my bestiee meer obviously i will take care of you that goes without saying buddy and what's with all this thank you and all". Hridhan said and meer smiled.

"I just felt like thanking you... you have been my strength throughout this tough times when my own people abandoned me". Meer said Sighing.

"Hey don't think about anything don't think about those people who left you when you needed their support they are no one to you i am with you always and you know that i will be by your side buddy and you'll be up on your feet soon". Hridhan said and he smiled and they had their breakfast.

"Freshen up and I will take you for your physio session come on we have a busy day today". Hridhan said and helped him to the bathroom and soon meer freshened up.
.
They soon were off for meer's physio session and Hridhan engaged him into exercise. "Tough part will be taking him back to Mumbai and hiding him from everyone hope everything goes according to the plan i can't lose this now and meer shouldn't know any of this or else my plan will fail". He thought determined to execute his plan. He than continued with his daily routine keeping a check on meer.

On the other hand back in Mumbai sam woke up taking a nap for an hour only to find herself wrapped in the arms of the man she loved from all her heart. She smiled and kissed his cheek and forehead.

Harry was sleeping with his mouth slightly open sam closed his mouth and gently got out of his grip and covered him with the duvet and left to freshen up.

After freshening up she got out taking her stuffs and went to the kitchen to have water. She entered only to find vee bhai making some food.

"Good morning vee bhaii". Sam said giving him a hug and he smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Good morning baby sis to you though it's going to be afternoon soon why are you awake though shouldn't you be sleeping seeing you slept in morning only". Vee asked wrapping his arm around her shoulder and continued with his cooking.

"I wasn't able to sleep more and i have soo many errands to run today get everything ready for today evening, have to take harry on a date need to look after that soo i thought to get ready". Sam said and he smiled.

"Want some help i can help you". Vee asked stuffing the food in Sam's mouth eating some too.

"No i will manage vee bhaii nush bhabhi will need your help and you are needed here more than anyone else". Sam said and gulped down water.

"As you say baby sis but be careful okk don't you hurry about stuffs take your own time Alright if you need anything call me". Vee said kissing her forehead and she smiled and pulled his cheeks making her way out. She met nush while going out and told her bye kissed her cheeks and kissed viratee's forehead and left with car keys.

Virat alerted his body guards telling them to keep a track on her location and keep her safe after she left. He made nush sit and gave her breakfast and took viratee from her talking to her in gibberish tone who looked at vee keenly with her big does eyes.