Tungs

"We just haven't got a clue. I keep my love, I want my blood inside of you. Do you think i'm cute? Well, it's too late to check. And I don't care you got your tongue against my neck. Do you like my style? Have you seen my shoes? Cause' they've been ripped to shit from walking the world for you,"

I walk down the corridor with half asleep eyes and Iris passive-aggressively ranting about Amos.

"Like, If he wasn't interested at all he shouldn't have offered me his jacket that one time! You remember that right? It's like he was trying to send mixed signals! What's a girl supposed to think?" Iris rambles, as I force my eyes open wider.

I'm absolutely exhausted. Iris and I got back to the dorm and everything is a blur after that. We drank and cried the whole night—more so I drank while Iris cried.

No hangover, thank God. Just sleep deprived with body aches.

"Y'know Iris. I think you may have been reading into things a bit. Why don't you just talk to him?" I recommend, taking out my ponytail.

We get to potions just in time before students start scurrying in at the last second.

"I'd rather keep whatever shred of dignity I have left, thank you," She responds as I chuckle lightly. "So, tell me more about lover-boy."

"What are you talking about?" I ask her, as I take my seat.

She stares at me with raised brows and a smirk, my face is puzzled in confusion. "What? Do I have something on my face?"

Her face drops and she takes a seat, "You don't remember, do you?" She gasps, hand over her mouth.

I look at her still confused.

"Clearly fucking not, Ris. I have no idea what you're on about," I respond, somewhat frantically.

She huffs and a smile grows across her face, "You were going on and on about his 'sexy scars' and 'lovely lopsided grin.' I tried to change the subject like eight times but you were just too drunk. Wouldn't stop talking about..." She trails off, as she lets her eyes point to someone heading our way.

"Rough night?" Remus interrupts, "You look a bit ill." I look up at him and he's sporting that lovely lopsided grin I apparently couldn't shut up about. His eyes are dark and his tie is done loosely around his neck instead of it's usual proper knot.

"Not. A. Word." I mutter to Iris, as she starts to move to her assigned parter.

"What, what happened?" Remus takes his now unoccupied seat.

"I told her yesterday. About—well, you know." I nonchalantly tell him, hoping he'll believe that's what we were discussing.

"That's awesome Delia. I'm very proud of you," He says kindly. I fight back a smile, no ones ever been proud of me before.

"Now, we just have to tell the three stooges."

My face fills with uncertainty but before I can think of a response, James, Sirius and Peter enter the classroom.

They make their way towards our table. I look to Remus with confusion and he shrugs. I've never seen him enter a class without the rest of the Marauders before.

It seems James was having similar thoughts because as they reach the table he says, "Leaving us in the morning without a note? I thought you were supposed to be the gentleman of the group."

James, Sirius and Peter all take seats around our table. Peter making a ridiculous amount of noise as he drags a metal stool over.

"What...are you doing?" I ask, looking between all four boys.