Training wheels

"I love everything you do. When you call me 'fuckin dumb' for the stupid shit I do. Wanna ride my bike with you, fully undressed. No training wheels left for you, i'll pull them off for you."
________________
sexual content, viewer discretion advised ;)

"Expelliarmus!"

"Protego!" I shout loudly, aiming my wand at Bartemius Crouch. The force from the protective spell sends him stumbling back a few feet.

The days have been passing without indecent recently, nothing of note having happened. I've grown accustomed to spending time with Regulus in his dorm, sneaking in there and around the Slytherin chambers. The adrenaline of being caught sends vitality through me, life.

Of course with the adrenaline comes the actual risk of being caught. Being seen looming where I shouldn't.

I'd always seen it as a fifty-fifty chance.

But obviously the odds never work in my favour.

I was on my way to Regulus dorm, it's lunch and we've discovered that's when most of the snakes are absent from their den. Bartemius Crouch and Gaige Malciber found me strolling in the general direction of Slytherin. And naturally, with a Slytherins lack of basic communication skills and my hilarious, snide remarks, we've found ourselves in a dual.

Though a two on one hardly seems fair.

"Why. Are. You. Here?" Malciber snaps, advancing on me.

I take swift and quick steps back. "I told you! I was looking for Slughorn!" My eyes dart rapidly between the two as I speak.

"Dirty-blooded, lying bitch!" Crouch yells, standing beside his comrade. His voice is scratchy and unpleasant. It seems to echo off the walls tauntingly. Multiplying him. I feel a cold sweat run over me and my fist shake at my sides. "We gave you your chance to tell the truth the easy way. Now you're gonna have to tell it our—"

I cut him off, raising my wand. "Locomotor—"

Before the rest of the jinx can be uttered from my throat, Malciber steps in with one of his own. "Confringo!"

The fiery orange light hits me square in the chest, sending my flying backwards. I feel the breath knocked out of me when my body slams against the wall, and I feel the dull aching in my skull when my head collides with the ground.

"Shit, Gaige! What the fuck?" Bartemius reprimands his friend.

My eyes are closed and there's something wet dripping down my face. Am I crying?

No, it's dribbling down from your forehead.

"What? Who's she gonna tell? Look at her—" Malciber laughs manically. Sounds like nails scraping down a chalkboard. I hear footsteps shuffling towards me, and I feel him kick me lightly. "completely passed out. I'd be suprised if she can even remember her own name after the force of that blast,"

I hear Bartemius sigh. "That's what I mean, twit. You think the lord will be happy if he hears about this?"

"Uh...yeah?"

"No, he won't be. You know why?" There's a brief pause and the swelling feeling in my skull seems to be getting worse. "Because you've just caused reason for suspicion!"