Y/n: x Reader

Since you horny fucks wanna marry Y/n so damn badly--

Y/n(the character) will be refered to as she/her. If you're not cool with this, then suck it up you granny mommy milker baby.

You(the reader) will be referred to as they/them. If, by some chance, you're still not happy about that, please refer to my hotline: 1-800-IDontCare-FuckYou

Enjoy<3

yOU Horny, horny animals

p.s: idk how tf I'm gonna write this--

P.s.s: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER REACTION YOU GET AFTER READING THIS

~
Y/n skipped down the sidewalk after a succesful meat beating session with the backyard hooligans.

"Whew chile--if I was a biological male, I'd be limper than an eighty year old with erectile dysfunction." She stopped, eyes going over to you, who looked more lost than a white person in a Mexican Restaurant when they speak English. "HEY!"

You jumped, head spinning around to look at her. She marched across the road without looking both ways. "Are you lost babygorl?" You just blinked up at her.

"Uh... I just wanted to get some food..."

"OH?!" She grabbed your wrist. "PERFECT! I JUST KILLE--I mean--*cough* talked with a food store owner! Let's go get some!" Before you could reply, she dragged you faster than James Charles did to Tati. When you got to the place, Y/n unlatched herself from you to go get an armful of food.

"Get what you want!" She called back, "It's on me!" Still a little wary of the girl, you walked over to some shelves and got a few things that got your attention. When you walked up to the register, you saw Y/n walk past you to the doors.

"Don't we have to pay for this?" You asked her. She snapped her back in half to look at you upside down.

"Pay? PFFFFTTT that's what good upstanding citizens do."

"... are you not a good upstanding citizen?"

"Weeeeeeeeeeell let's put it this way, if the cops came, you'd be arrested for being my accomplice."

"I--... what--..."

"It's okay though, you can feign innocence and pretend to not know me--"

"Marry me." You were on your knee, holding out a ringpop to her. "Me. You. Marry me. Now." She blinked down at you before shoving a small back of chips in her mouth. She chewed a few times before swallowing it, bag and all.

"I mean shit, sure." Y/n grabbed the ringpop from your hand and popped it into her mouth, swallowing the plastic ring as well.

"Are you... going to be okay?" You asked, blinking at her. She laughed loudly.

"Oh yeah! My ass is like steel. Won't be able to feel a thing."

"Oh... is that so? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"Yeah. Why? Watchu tryna do? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"You ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"Aight bet."

~
After you and Y/n had fucked in a dumpster at the back of the alley like an orgy of skunks, you and her were walking down the street, hand in hand.

"Hey! Y/n!"
She turned, seeing Ochaco and Midoriya walking side by side. The latter was holding bags.

"Where've you two rabbits been?" She asked, turning to look at them. The two of them blushed a bright red.