Y/n: Change

What happened? Who are you?

I'm the one you've been keeping locked up in the deepest, darkest corner of your mind. Todoroki let me out.

You didn't answer me. Who are you?

The one who's been protecting you since day one.

... what?

Do you really think you would survive everything you've been through with a sane mind?

Yes, actually, I did.

You're a fool. Your father's death, your mother's dejection, your first convicted murders, prison for three years, all those scornful stares of fear and hatred, assisting Stain, killing more people, going to Tartarus, joining the League of Villains.

... well damn, you didn't have to go that deep.

I did. You see, I've been hiding in the shadows. Waiting. Do you truly think you'd make out of what you've been through alive without me?

I mean, yeah, kinda.

You'll see the errors of your ways. From now on, you're gone. Nothing but a figment of imagination. Exactly how I was for years.

~
Todoroki used his left side. Flames shot out from his body towards you in a wave. With a growl, you crossed your arms and ran through them.

'I'll show you, Little Y/n, what true power looks like.'

The scream pierced through the air

The scream pierced through the air. Todoroki covered his ears. The blast pushed him back to the ground. He sent ice to block himself from you. You just broke through the wall of ice. He writhed on the ground, covering his ears.

"Y/n," Dabi called. You stopped screaming and turned towards him. A hum left his throat. "What's wrong with you?"
You sneered at him.

"Fuck off," you hissed, "Stay out of my way. And my name's not Y/n." He was kinda confused at your sudden change.