Y/n: Uh

I made a list of characters I'm willing to write lemons for:

Author(??? Is that weird???)
Dabi
Kirishima
Midoriya
Todoroki
Toga
Yaoyorozu

~
You were sopping wet. Why? Oh, because Dabi threw you into a small pond. Probably with the intention to drown you.

"Stupid burnt wrinkly ballsack, Nipple piercing bearing ass bitch, long titty no nipple having ass bitch."
You sat away from Dabi, back to him, grumbling to yourself. It's been like that for hours. You've dried by now.

"Are you done now—"

"NO!"
Dabi shut his mouth.
You curled up in a ball and rested your chin on your knees.

Now, now.
Are you worried? You're only killing people.
You've done it before, you're a pro.

You flopped over to your side, still in fetal position.

Come on~ what's wrong?
Why aren't you talking? You normally never shut up.
Is it because of us? Because we're the only ones willing to talk to you?

The smell of dirt rarely distracted you from whatever the fuck was going on in your head.

"Oi, let's go." You heard Dabi shift behind you. "It's time."
You popped from the ground and kangaroo-jumped over to him.

"Kayyy. What do I do?" You asked.

"Just cause a distraction. Destroy something," he replied. You smirked.

"YUUUEEESSSSSS!!!!!"

Dabi place his hand a tree and ignited it

Dabi place his hand a tree and ignited it. You took a deep breath and spit out rockets of fire. The forest around you caught aflame. Dabi's blue flames and your orange/red flames.

"Now... it begins."
You breathed out a copious amount of black smoke from your lungs, trying to get as much out of your body as possible.

"Let's go, Doll," he said, "We attack the U.A. brats next."
You followed after him, still exhaling puffs of breath.

"What's wrong with you?" Dabi asked, brows furrowing in annoyance.

"Carbon monoxide is a bitch, ain't it?" You replied with a small smile, taking another deep breath. Dabi took a moment to stare at you. A genuine smile—small—but there nonetheless. There hasn't been a lot of people to see your real smile. Only smirks, smug pug-faces, or wide, fake smiles to get someone off your back. (See above media), (genuine smile up for your own interpretation.)

You didn't know why you smiled like that. True, he's a villain. He's probably killed people, but something—or someone—turned him into a villain. You don't know what, and probably never will, but perhaps that's why.
Everyone at U.A. is so adamant on being 'heroes' and fighting, and defeating villains. They're blind to the fact that maybe those villains need help. Someone to talk to, to listen. To console to.
When is right and wrong really 'right' or 'wrong?' When the majority deems it to be?