Y/n: Runaway

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

~
There was a moment of silence between the villains. Your eyes remained in front of you and your senses helped with your blind spots. The wall Spinner was leaning on was completely destroyed in a mere second.

"SMASH!"
An idiot could recognize that voice. While everyone was stunned at the heroes sudden appearance, you agilely ran across the chaotic room and past All Might and Kamui Woods. Outside of the building Endeavor spotted you first.

"L/N!!!!" Fire roared towards you at an unnatural speed.

Your scream blasted away the fire and pierced their ears

Your scream blasted away the fire and pierced their ears. You pushed from the side of the building until you landed on the ground. The SWAT team aimed their guns for you.

You ran from them, away from their range

"Gah!" Like an arrow going through your skull, you stumbled to the ground, clutching your head.

"Stop fighting!!" You yelled, smashing your fist into the pavement. "Stop it!!"

"Why are you in charge, Dildo Head?" "Yeah... I-I mean, not that I have any problem, but..."

"Shut up!! Shut up, shut up, shut up!!!" You rolled on the ground, slamming your head repeatedly against the blacktop.

"I swear I'll end it all!! Shut up!!"

"Y/n." A soft hand grabbed your shoulder. You spun around, irate eyes glaring at her.

"You!" A punch to the midsection was all it took to send Author flying to the ground. "My name's not Y/n!" You straddled her, sending a barrage of punches to her face. Author crossed her arms, trying to defend herself from the onslaught. You raised both of your fists high into the air, bringing them down with as much force as you can.
Somehow, Author caught your wrists and held you tight.

You locked onto her eyes. They weren't filled with malice or hatred like yours, but with concern and... dare I say it, love.

"Oh god..." You relaxed your arms, allowing them to drop from her grasp. "Oh god, oh god..." Author took note of your left eye color change.

"I didn't—I'm—What did I—" You slowly crawled off of her, seeing the bruises already beginning to form from your abuse. "Author, I—" She raised a hand to silence you.

"Don't," she said, "Just calm down first." Emotions rushed through you like a torrent, filling you up to the brim before leaking over.
Your face buried itself in your hands.

"I'm so sorry, Author," you cried, "I don't know what's gotten into me... I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm so sorry...!"
Author watched you—or rather Aki—break down.

"Y/... Aki," she said carefully, "What's happening to you now isn't something that's a result of your family issues." She slowly scooted over to you.

"There's something you're not telling me, Aki." She bent her head down. "Something important. What happened to you during those three years in prison?"
When you raised your head, Author was appalled at the amount of tears and snot that accumulated on your face.

"Daiji, he... he didn't like me... and I didn't like him." Your eyes went to the ground. "We were cell mates... I don't know why, but he... he attacked me... and no one did anything!" Your hands curled into fists.

"I screamed—begged for help... but no one came... I was ignored... I was fourteen!!" It clicked in Author's mind. A puzzle was completed.

"Aki," she grabbed your shoulders gently. "I need to talk to Y/n. It's really important. Can you do that?"
Your look of anguish turned into one of anger.

"Why do you constantly want her?!" You exclaimed, pushing Author back. "It's always her, her, her! She gets all the attention, all the love! While I sit in the back of her mind, rotting away like an apple core in the trash!"

"Y/n is suffering just as much as you," Author said, "She just doesn't express it the way you do."

"The hell is that supposed to mean?" You asked, scowling at her.

"You're violent, you push people away and at any given moment someone tries to be nice, you snap at them and give them a reason to dislike you. You're a different part of Y/n, but you're still a part of her."

"My name is Kana! Little Y/n has nothing to do with me!" You stood up, angrily wiping the tears and snot away. "She's pathetic! She lets words get to her like they're knives! I've seen her heart, I've seen her mind. It's nothing but darkness and... memes."

"Y/n created you and Aki to help cope with the trauma and constant abuse in her life. It just took a little push to expose you," Author argued, also standing up. "You and Aki are different, I get that, but please, I need to talk to Y/n. For a few minutes."
You scowled at her before your expression changed to one of confusion.

"The hell?" You reached up to touch your face. "Dude, why the hell am I covered in weird liquid? Did you cum on me or something?"
Author sighed.

"Yep... that's... definitely you."
You Just furrowed your brows at her.

"'Definitely me?'" You repeated. "Did you find the drugs underneath my bed?"

"What?"

"What?"
You both stared at each other.

"Y/n, do you... remember anything from your time in jail?" She asked carefully, "Anything important?"

"Hm." You hummed and thought for a moment. "No, not that I can remember. Why?"
Author thought about her next words carefully.

"Do you know that there are two other... alters... living inside of you?"

"Alters?" You repeated, "Like... personalities?"
Author nodded.

"I..." You trailed off. "I always joked about it, but I didn't think I had any..."

"Aki and Kana are alters inside of your mind, Y/n," she said, "Both of them remember things you don't. Aki, most of all, seems to of gone through much... trauma."
You furrowed your brows.

"Kana? Aki? The hell are you talking about?"
Author brought out her phone.

"Y/n, I'm going to call someone, okay? So stay where you are. This won't be long." Author stood up and walked a few feet away from you.

'Kana? Aki?' You racked your brain for anything connected to those two names, but couldn't find anything.

"Let's go, Y/n," Author reappeared, helping you to your feet.

"Go? Go where?" You asked, "What about Dabi and the others?"

"They'll be fine," she glanced behind you. "Come on, I'll explain everything on the way there."

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}