Y/n: YOLO

After careful consideration, the ending choice for Y/n Dank L/n, isssss.........

Literally all of them lolol couldn't choose.

~
You stare down into the bright city of Kamino. The building you sat high upon gave you enough leverage so you couldn't be spotted. The cool breeze softly traveled past you, ruffling your hair slightly.

"I thought I'd find you up here."
You jumped up at that familiar voice.

"Hold your damn cock, you crazed butt stabber," you said, backing away to the edge of the building. "If you're gonna lick me again I will see with your spinal nerves." He cocked his head, expression puzzled.

"What?"
You glanced behind yourself and saw the tall ass drop.

"Why are you here?" You asked, "You were looking for me, why?"

"Because of me."
You turned your head and saw Author coming up onto the roof.

"Author!" You exclaimed, "AUTHOR!"
She raised her hands in surrender before you could tear her arm off.

"I know what you're thinking, Y/n," she said gently, "But I couldn't give less of a shit."
You clenched your fists.

"You sold me like a slave!"

"I gave you a chance to live another day," she countered, walking up to you. "I didn't force you to. You chose to go with him. You chose to introduce yourself to the League of Villains. Don't pin this on me when I got you out of Tartarus, travelled across the Pacific Ocean, and got you here safely and alive." She was standing nose to nose with you.

"You signed me up for something I didn't want."

"I signed you up to live. Maybe not the best life, but a life nonetheless."
You sneered at her.

"You're pathetic."

"Not as pathetic as you would've been strapped and bound to a chair in Tartarus indefinitely."

You aimed a punch at her, but she grabbed your wrist and spun you around

You aimed a punch at her, but she grabbed your wrist and spun you around. She threw you across the roof. You slid to a stop, glaring at the Asian.

"Don't fuck with me!!" You stood up.