Y/n: Shitted

"Bitch, are you going to sleep all day or do I have shove my fist up your ass?" Author asked, standing over your bed.

"Do what you want—what you want with my bodyyy~" You sang sleepily. With a twitch of her eye, Author pulled out her book.

"Kazoo kid wakes Y/n up."

"BZBZBZBZZB BUZBZBZZBZZ BTZZZBZBZZTZBZZ ZBZBZ ZZBZBZTZNZBZZBZTZZZBZZBT"

"OH FUCKING HELL NOOOOOOO!!" Author smiled in satisfaction and left your room, leaving you in pain.

About two minutes later you walked out of your room with a glare on your face.

"Hey dude," Author said, "How're ya?"

"Piss off you squeaky grocery cart," you grumbled, "You know damn well how I am."

"Mentally unstable and riddled with anxiety?"

"Bingo bongo."

~
"The Sports Festival is so close! Aren't you excited, L/n-san?" Midoriya asked you from his seat.

"I guess," you shrugged, "It sounds like it'll be fun."

"HA! A fucking nobody like you shouldn't be in the Sports Festival! TRY TO KEEP UP EXTRA!!" Bakugo butted into the conversation.

"whAT THE FUCK IS UP KYLE?! NO, WHAT'D YOU SAY DUDE- WHAT THE FUCK DUDE STEP THE FuCk Up KyLe!!" You yelled, getting all up in his croissant face.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING, SHIT FACE?!?!" He yelled back, tiny explosions coming from his hand.

"Man, imagine slapping someone's ass with those hands."

"I'LL SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU YOU BITCH!!"

"Choke me daddy."

"..."
"..."
"..."

"Jared, 19," Denki said from the back.

"Alright, that's enough." Aizawa trudged into the classroom. "Take your seats." As he began talking, you leaned over towards Yaororozu.

"Psst, hey... is it alright if I take notes from you?" You asked quietly.

"We don't have any notes to take, though," she replied nervously. You smiled mischievously.

"I know. I just wanted a reason to talk to you." She averted her gaze from you. That was the first time she's ever looked at you.

"Why would someone like you want to talk to me?" She asked quietly. You shrugged.

"You're the only one who hasn't even looked at me this entire time, so."

"O-oh... sorry about that..." she didn't sound sorry.

"It's because I'm a daughter of a villain and a villain myself, huh? Or, according to the public," you said. She looked down at her desk. You frowned. "Well, regardless, hope you and I can be on at least neutral terms." You straightened. She didn't say anything in return. Your eyes lowered slightly at that, but quickly perked up in time to crack another joke.