Y/n: GONNA KICK YALLS ASSES WOO

Early in the morning, Izuku went out for a jog. To not only clear his head, but because after the 'dream' he had, he couldn't go back to sleep. The sun had barely risen over the horizon.

"You're up early."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
You blinked as he screeched, jumping away from you like a cat to a cucumber.

"What?"

"Do-don't startle me like that!"

"What? After the rackus you made earlier, I wanted to see what you were up to," you replied, crossing your arms. "I'm not really a morning person either."

"Then why are you up?" He asked.

"I mean it seems whenever you go alone, you attract some kinda trouble. Just here to make sure your ass doesn't get threatened, kidnapped, or hurt. Again."

"... th-thanks?" He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. "Do you... want to run with me?"

"Oh honey..." You popped on a pair of shades, eating out of a popcorn bowl like an animal starved of food. "I don't run." You lifted your legs and you floated.

"Where did all that stuff come from..."

~
The entirety for Class A was waiting at Field Gamma. You had some training to go through in the afternoon.

"It's finally time!" Hagekure exclaimed, her feet barely able to keep the excitement in. "Aren't you excited???"

"Hagekure, aren't you cold?" Jiro asked.

"Super cold!"

"You've got guts."

"I'm wearing my winter version too. Isn't it cool?" Ashido asked.

"No, it's warm," you replied. All of them turned their head to look at you.

"What?"

"It's gotten colder recently, huh?" Ojiro spoke.

"Everyone's costumes have changed since we started school, huh?" Iida said from the back.

"Iida, it's amazing you lasted through summer with that," Sato said to him. Bakugo, Kirishima, and Denki arrived a little later.

"YOOOOOOOOOOO MY MAIN HOE!" You ran up to Denki and chest bumped before grabbing his head, spinning him around, and pulling his hair. To which he replied with, 'HaRdEr daDdY *mOaNs*'.

"... this seems like the start of something I don't wanna be a part of..."
You then looked at Kirishima.

"YOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY MAIN BROOOO!" You fist bumped him before aggresively, and violently, headbutting each other. "YYYYEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!" You then looked at Bakugo, your expression dropping.

"... whore."

"WAHT THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME?!?!?!?!"

"Hey hey..." A distance voice called out. "You all seem really relaxed. Are you underestimating us?" From the depths of inferiority came Class B. Kirishima banged his fist against his palm.

"You're here!" He exclaimed. "We've been excited!"

"Huh. Really? Well, too bad. The wave is definitely on our side. Come on, Class A!! Let's settle this once and for all today!!"

"YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You screeched up into the sky. "I'M BOUTA GIVE ALL YALL FREE COLONOSCOPIES WITH MY ENTIRE GODDAMN ARM!"

"I'D LOVE TO SEE YOU TRY, CLASS A SCUM," Monoma replied, coming face to face with you.

"HUHHHH? I'M SORRY--I DIDN'T HEAR YOU FROM ALL THE WAY DOWN AT CLASS B YOU FUCKIN LOSER! YOU'RE JUST MAD OUR ASSES ARE BIGGER THAN YOURS!! NOW GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND START SUCKIN, WHORES!!" Just as you were about to pull down your pants to reveal your giant horse cock, several people dog-piled on top of you.