Y/n: White

Happy Pride Month!!

I said it once, I'll say it a thousand times again.

👏🏼THIS👏🏼IS👏🏼A👏🏼SAFE👏🏼SPACE👏🏼

ANY and ALL hate/contempt towards ANY group of minorities (regardless of religion, gender, sexuality, etc..) WILL NOT be tolerated by a double minority (me, bisexual, asian.)

So guys, gals, non-binary pals, feel free to be yourself around this raging bisexual (me).

Need someone to talk to? Feel free to slide into my dm's. I'm always open to making new friends and/or helping you through troubles even though I have the emotional range of a celery.

~
The steady beeping and sharp smell of antiseptic was what you first sensed. Something warm was draped across your body, which was cold.

"Are you awake, Miss L/n?"
Slowly, you opened your eyes. Bright lights were above your head. Blinding, but you managed to keep your lids open. You slowly turned your head to the left where multiple machines sat, tubes and needles prodding into your arm and veins.

"What... what happened?" You asked quietly, a headache subtly presenting itself at the back of your head.

"You're in the hospital," Nezu happily replied from your side. You noted the way he's sitting.

"You seem happy," you said, "I was guessing you'd be happy if I die."

"You thought wrong, Miss L/n," Nezu said, "I don't want any of my students to die."
The talking ceased.

"... student?" You whispered.

"That's right." He smiled widely. "Author vouched for your bail and convinced the Police Force to admit you into a psych ward for a three-month rehabilitation. After that, you can decided whether to return to your studies, or become a normal citizen."
A laugh managed to escape you.

"Normal?" You repeated, "How can I be normal after everything that's happened? Normal isn't even in my vocabulary."

"You should thank Author, Miss L/n," Nezu said, "She did everything in her power to make sure you were getting the correct treatment for your health."

'She probably manipulated them.'

"Is... Author okay?" You asked, "The last time I saw her, she was blown off a roof."

"Author is perfectly fine. She was the one who admitted you into the hospital, despite being flanked by officers and heroes."

"What happened? With All Might and All For One?"
Nezu grew unsettlingly quiet.

"... he was forced into retirement. All For One has been arrested." 

"... oh. What about me?" You asked.

"Collapsed lung, shattered sternum, shattered kneecap, popliteal artery was severed, shrapnel was removed from inside of your chest cavity, and you lost over two pints of blood in the process."

"Heh... wow..." You smiled. "All that and somehow I'm still alive and being stupid." You turned your head to look at him.

"You think that'd teach me a lesson, huh?"

"You were stuck between a rock and a hard place, Miss L/n," Nezu said, "Not everyone would've made it out like you."

"What of the others?"

"Don't worry, they're fine."

"And the League of Villains?"

"Most of them got away. We don't know where they are."

"... oh."

"Have you developed a friendship with them?" He asked. You turned your head up to the ceiling.

"With one, I guess."
Nezu nodded and didn't pry and further than that. You were thankful.

"So what did the dicktors say? About my mental health," you said.

"A woman named Psychotica, real name Hiyori Tayua, has the ability to manipulate others mind, even down to thoughts. We think she manipulated your mind to split into three alters. You, an alter named Kana, and another one named Aki."

"Okay??? So??? Get her and make me normal again???"

"I'm afraid it's not that simple," he said. You paled. "She can control her opponents minds, but whatever damage is done, cannot be reversed."

"Are you serious?"

"I'm afraid so, Miss L/n. Which is why rehabilitation is the best option for you."

"How close was I to dying, Nezu?" You asked, looking down at your lap.

"Closer than what the surgeons would've liked," he replied without missing a beat.

"Why are you here, Nezu? The real reason." You looked at him straight in his shit-pellet shaped eyes.

"What information do you have of the League of Villains?"

"I don't. I wasn't told anything nearly as much as the others. I was just there for the ride."

"You're not lying?"

"Why would I? What benefit would I have from doing that?"

"I thought you said you were friends with one of them."

"They're somewhere far away, probably already forgetting about me. I was a brief comrade. Nothing more nothing less."
Nezu hopped down from his seat and walked around to the other side of your hospital bed.

"Please rest well, Miss L/n," he said, "Once you're well enough, you're going to be moved to Tokyo Metropolitan Matsuzawa Hospital."

"Oh..." you said dully, "Great."

~
A few days after Nezu visited, no one else did. Only the doctor and a few nurses to check your vitals.

"Miss L/n." The doctor walked in, clipboard in hand. "Your wounds have healed nicely and the shrapnel that was removed is harmless. I'm writing for you to be discharged later today where you I'll be taken to Matsuzawa Hospital. Is that okay?"

"Is that okay?" You repeated, "I'm king thick dick of fuck you mountain. I've ripped lions apart with my bare hands, crossed the seven seas with nothing but bags of Lays potato chips because they put way too much air in it. I survived because I burned my ancestors. Can you say the same?"
The doctor slowly backed away from you, clipboard shaking in his grasp.
You swung your legs over the side of the bed and carefully removed the IV. Cause you're not the dumbass to rip a needle out of your goddamn vein.

"Get out of my way, you sorry excuse for an intolerable ass pastry."
Slowly, you stood up and gimped past him into the hallway.

"Do you even know where you're going?" He called out.

"I'll figure it out, you abominable shit goblin!" You yelled back, waving over your shoulder like a maniac.
The doctor sighed and rubbed his hand against his forehead.

"Thank god..."

"You need this?" A nurse walked by him and discreetly offered him a flask.

"What for?"

"You know what for. What if she comes back again?"
Without any hesitation, he drank the entire thing in a single swoop.

"I am not drunk enough nor paid enough for this." He threw the flask over his shoulder.

THIS is where the ending branches off into the character endings! Of course, this isn't the end of this series, oh no. In fact, it's only the beginning!!

All that's left is who to choose?

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}