Y/n: Bitch

Heads up, you're hella OP but there are gonna be limitations so chill lolol

~
"Shit man it's been two damn years and none of you smuggled in a bong?" You asked the inmates. They all just glanced at each other.

"Aren't you 15?"

"Yeah? Why?"

"No reason."

"Hey, prison guard!" You called over to him. He didn't look at you. "You got a fat blunt on you or something?" The guard sighed and didn't reply.

"Y'all go out into the courtyard for two hours a day and don't find time to roll a joint or something?"

"Is that her?" The small mouse asked the Chief. They stood in the overview, looking down at the prisoners.

"Yes. Surprisingly, she hasn't caused much trouble, much to our luck-" He was interrupted when you leaned over the table and punched the one guy in the face. The prison guards ran up to you and pulled you away from him.

"Never mind." He sighed, rubbing his five-head cause he had a receding hairline.

"Listen," he turned to Nezu, "If you're going to take her, I'm not gonna stop you, but if you die, don't say I didn't warn you." Nezu smiled a sadistic smile.

"She's perfect."

~
"Yoooo~" You whined, leaning back in the chair. The next day, the guards had taken you into an interrogation room. Your wrists were cuffed to the table. "Unless I'm gonna be fucked or something, are the cuffs necessary?"

"Hello, Miss L/n," you heard a voice from the speakers.

"If this is one of your weird sex fantasies then you'll have to pay me at least."

"Unfortunately not, Miss L/n."

"Thank god. You sound like a twink." You let out a sigh. "Watchu need homie? I got like an ounce on me."

"What?" You chuckled nervously at the security guard's inquiry.

"I mean whaaaaat? Me? Drugs? Pffft. No way." Ignoring your fucked up personality, Nezu continued with his questions.

"Are you aware of U.A?" He asked.

"Well duh, it's only the big dick energy of the world," you replied with a scoff. "Why?"

"How would you feel about joining class 1-A?"

"Oh worm?" You said, "so like... I'd be a student or something?"

"I see great potential in you, L/n-san," he said, "but I will say, the Sports Festival is soon. So you'll be cutting it close." You shrugged.

"Fucking superb you funky little rat." That went easier than expected.

~
The U.A building was, to put it simply, bigger than your dumb bitch energy.

"This bitch is huge," you said. The police officer next to you grunted and pushed you forward.

"If you cause even the slightest bit of trouble, you're going back," he said. You rolled your eyes.