Y/n: Boned

"So why am I here?" You asked, looking around the training area. Bakugo, All Might, and Midoriya were also there.

"I want you and Young Bakguo to attack Midoriya."

"FINE BY ME!"
You and Bakugo immediately launched at him.

"AHH! WAIT WAIT WAIT, I'M NOT READY YET!" Midoriya quickly activated his quirk before you and him could deck him in the face.

"WHAT'S THE MATTER? SCARED??" Bakugo yelled, exploding his quirk directly and Midoriya who dodged. You came up behind him with your giant mallet in hand.

"HOLE IN ONE, MOTHERFUCKA!!!"
He let out a screech as you hammered him into the opposite wall.

"Damn, should've hit him harder."

~
During the night, some of the Class B students gathered at the dorms to mingle. You were in the kitchen shoving an entire turkey down your throat.

"... what are you doing--?"
You turned, and locked eyes with Midoriya.

"Uh... having a light snack."

"How are you talking with that in your mouth?"

"Actually it's *you're."

"This is a verbal conversation--"
You swallowed the entire rotisserie chicken, bones and all.

"So, what'd you want?"
Midoriya had to think for a moment to remember what it was he wanted to say.

"When you first discovered your quirk, how did you go about manifesting all of it?" He asked. You hummed a bit.

"Hmmm... when I first discovered my quirk?" You repeated quietly. "Well... uh..." Your mind drew a blank.

"I think I just kinda... went through trial and error," you said, placing your fingers on your chin. "Which ended up badly in some cases--but that's how I learned to control it. I think." Midoriya nodded, taking in your words.

"So what you're saying is, accidents are bound to happen?"

"Well, accidents can happen whether you can control your quirk or not," you replied, leaning against the counter. "It's just a matter of how it affects others and yourself." Midoriya didn't seem too hopeful with that.

"Just know whatever happens with the unknowing's of your quirk, it's not your fault. We all know if you could control it, you would."
Midoriya nodded at your words.

"Right. Thank you, Y/n."

~
It was later the next night; the sun had gone down, and it was snowing. Now going into the winter, the temperature had gone down as well. You snuck out of the dorms to sit on top of a building. It's been a while since you've done that. Looking up at the dark sky, snow landed on your face. You weren't cold. In fact, you felt pretty calm.

'Hm... I wonder how I'm gonna shit out those chicken bones... that's gonna be fun.' You thought. That's when you heard the rumbling of water from the city. Your eyes closed automatically.

"I had to jinx it, didn't I." You reopened them and looked around. Your eyes then saw a giant wave of water glide through the streets. You blinked at it.

'Huh?' You could hear several exclaims and cries of the people below. With a roll of your eyes, you flopped back down onto your back. A giant yacht appeared in the sky and crashed down on top of the quirk users, who let out screeches of getting crushed.

'Alright, I contributed enough.' You clasped your hands behind your head and focused on the sky. You almost dozed off, eyes closing for a few minutes. Even when buildings were being destroyed and fighting was going on below you, that didn't stop you from almost falling asleep. It wasn't until one of the attacks hit the building you were resting on and jolted you into a startled consciousness.