Y/n: BACK BITCHES

SEASON FOUR MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
~
"Y/n? Y/n, wake up!"
Someone shook you lightly. You groaned, trying to swat them away.

"For god's sake, just put it in already and stop interrupting me."

"What?"

"WHat?" You turned your head around behind you. Midoriya stood next your bed, cheeks tinted a bright pink. "Oh, Wazowski, what's up?" Midoriya let out a hum of confusion.

"Wazow... ski?"

"You know, Mike Wazowski? Best friends with James P. Sullivan, top Scarer, then CEO of Monsters Incorporated?"

"..."

"..."

"You uncultured swine... you know who Kermit the Frog is?"
Midoriya blinked at you nervously.

"Isn't he... the... green... frog meme?"

"YOU MEAN PEPE!?!?!?!??!" Your yell made him stumble to the floor. "HoW dArE yOu!!" You pulled a gun from your ass and pointed it at him.

"AHHHHHHHJGHJHGGGGHGHGH!!!!!!" Midoriya screamed in horror.

"COMMIT BRAIN-HOLE BITCH!!!!!"

"Y/n."
You froze, gaze slowly moving towards your doorway. Aizawa stood there, expression bored.

"... yes?"

"Don't kill Midoriya."

"He confused Kermit and Pepe!!"
Aizawa just sighed.

"I'm more curious as to where you got that gun from."

"Plot armor, bitch."

"... just come into the main space when you're ready."

"Yes sir!" You shoved the gun back up your butt with a squelch and groan. Midoriya watched on in mild horror. When you were done, you smiled down at him.

"Ready to go?"
He just nodded, literally unable to form coherent words.

~
Out in the lobby, all of Class 1-A stood in front of Aizawa. Denki nudged you from the side.

"Yo... do you have a gun up your butt right now?"

"Maybe I do, why?"

"How did you fit it in there?"

"I got cakes, boy... the cactus also helped."

"What."

"What."
You and Denki broke out in snickers. When you quieted down, Aizawa calmly told you all of Class 1-A was going to be interviewed by a newspaper journalist.

"A newspaper?!" All of you exclaimed.

"Yeah. A new newspaper wants to do a feature on you all," he replied. You raised your hand slowly.

"Are they going to go into our rooms? Cause... I have a few... things that might not be... legal?"
Aizawa stared at you for a moment.

"After this is over, I would like to see your room."

"I can tell you for a fact, I most certainly do not have a bazooka hidden under my bed."
He just sighed and shook his head at you.

"A newspaper? Isn't that cool?" Denki asked you. You nodded at him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"Yeah! The last time I was on the news was for killing five people, becoming a villain, going to Tartarus, breaking out, and..." You paused for a second. "... and... huh... weird. I don't remember what happened after that." Kirishima placed a hand on your shoulder.