Y/n: Tip toeing in my Jordan's

"... huh?" You squinted at her like:

"Who's that?"She leaned back in slight surprise

"Who's that?"
She leaned back in slight surprise.

"Oh wow," she said, "Author really did reset your memories." You tilted your head at her.

"Author? Like... J.R.R Tolkien? Isn't he dead?" You asked. She let out a light laugh.

"Alright, then how about this name. Psychotica."
Your brows twitched slightly, and she noticed it.

"Well, if you don't remember, there's no point in telling you my name." She looked away from you. "Author really fucked everything up, didn't she?"

"Who the Bob-the-Building, Swiper-no-swiping, Spongebob Squarepants fucking fuck are you talking about?" You asked. Psychotica stood, putting her hands in her pockets.

"If you don't remember, it's no fun." She looked down at you. "I'll see you later, Y/n." You watched her walk away. No one but you seemed to of noticed. You blinked after her, confused, but you didn't run after her.

~
Once the scene was clear, you weren't instructed to go to the hospital, so you went back to the dorms. You snuck back into your room without alerting anyone in the building. You sat in your dark room, shoveling through your brain to try to make sense of what Psychotica said.

'I have two brain cells, the least you could do is work for once!' You rubbed your hands against your face.

"You've recovered quickly."
You peeked through your fingers and saw Realiti standing in front of you.

"... YOU BITCH!!!!" You launched off the bed like a cat and stuck yourself to the wall, caging her in. "WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO?!?!?!" Realiti flicked your forehead and you went falling to the floor like a dead spider.

"I had other priorities," she replied with a smile. "But I heard you were able to retrieve Eri." You looked up at her.

"Yeah, but I don't know how anything else went."

"I'll tell you right now, Nighteye is dead."
You blinked at her.

"... it's 2020, who the fuck dies nowadays."
Realiti crouched down next to you.

"How was the hospital?"

"I didn't go to the hospital."

"Why not?"

"No one told me to."

"Did you get checked?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Bitch, how the hell should I know."
Realiti smiled down at you.

"You're really bad at taking hints, aren't you... Little Y/n?"
Something seemed click in your head.

'Little Y/n? Why does that sound familiar?'

"Wait, was that a threat? Who are you?" You asked, trying to sit up. Realiti pressed her foot against your chest and held you down.