Y/n: Reset

The fight raged on. Only Amare was out of commission. You were dragged outside into the street—and you weren't very discreet either. Mania had no problem setting buildings on fire through her rage and frustration. You were beginning to tire, muscles aching from the constant use. Your quirk was proving less and less affective as well.

'This isn't good. I'm not going to last much longer.' You pushed back Sora, but with half of your original strength.

"You're losing your touch, Y/n!" Megumi pierced her blade through your abdomen. She pulled it out and kicked you away. You rolled on the hard pavement, a slight blood trail following. You cupped your wound, the burning now noticeable. The women surrounded you, each donning their quirks.

"This is the end, Y/n," Megumi said, pointing her guns straight at your face. You tried activating your quirk, but you've used so much energy, there wouldn't be a point.

"I can't die..." You said quietly, "Not when I have to make you pay for killing Author!"

"Oh, that?" She laughed, shoulders shaking. "No one told you?"

"Told me... what?" You inquired, gazing up at her curiously and suspiciously.

"Author is alive."
Those words swirled around in your head. You heard them, but you didn't truly understand them.

"... what?"

"She's alive. Very much so. She tricked me and you. And everyone else."

"But–but how...? I... I saw her body! I cradled her in my arms, I..." You collapsed to the ground. "... I lost her."

"Hm..." Megumi tilted her head, a smirk on her features. "Perhaps I shall kill you like I did with that imposter." Her hand changed into a thin blade. Too busy looking at the ground, you didn't notice her going for the kill.

Luckily, someone did.

A flurry of smoke was all they could see before each of them were knocked away. Eyes slowing raising, your gaze locked onto their feet.

"... Author?"
When you saw their broad shoulders and muscular back, your expression changed.

"Who... are you?" You didn't recognize him. Slowly, he turned.

(I kinda wanna fuck your dad btw

(I kinda wanna fuck your dad btw.)

"It's been so long, Y/n."
An audible gasp left you. Teeth clenching, his figure blurred from the tears pooling.

"... dad...?" A choked sob left you, eyes clenching shut. He kneeled down in front of you, gently cupping your face.

"Yes," he replied gently, "It's me, dad. I'm here." You shook your head, pushing out of his grasp, but he followed.

"No–no way!! You died!!" You kicked away from him, scooting farther away. "I know you did! This is impossible! Stop playing with me!" Slowly, he followed you.