Y/n: Hell

I'll say this again.

Author is a representation of ME, NOT Ruby or anyone else1!1!1!

I am sixteen(16), therefore Author is also 16.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk

~
You crashed into a pile of rubble, your body screaming in pain. You looked up at the roof to see pieces falling. You didn't see Author.

"Author?! Author!!" You called. No response.

"There you are, Little Y/n."
You froze. Mind being sent into a panic. That name... Little Y/n. It rung familiarity through your head. You slowly looked up. A woman was standing above you, rainbow clashing against the dullness of the calamity around you. Her face looked like someone you've met briefly.

"Nori... MoMo?" You said. Her twisted smirk sent your stomach into violent churning.

"Nori MoMo? Whoever said that was my name?" She sneered. "I'm Mania... nice to meet you."

"You did good, Mania," another voice spoke up, "You got her right where we wanted her." Another familiar woman appeared through the wreckage.

"Psy... Psychotica...?" You stood up, almost falling over in the process.

"Good evening, Y/n dear," she smiled at you, "I'm glad to see you, but I'm surprised. I didn't think you'd survive the Split."

"Okay I've done a lot of drugs in my life," you said, "But none compare to the ones you must be on."

'Split? What is she talking about?'

"Kamiko will be pleased," Mania said, "Let's not make this any harder, Y/n, and—"

Mania and Psychotica were both blown away and so were you. You lost your balance and fell down the pile of trash, right near where the fighting was going on. Both AFO and All Might spotted you.

"Young L/n!" All Might called.

"Too late, All Might." AFO appeared next to you. His arm enlarged, looking ready to burst.

"No—!!" All Might's cry fell on deaf ears as AFO released his Air Cannon right into your face. You were blown away and into a half-destroyed building. The pain didn't register until you tried to move.

"Gah—! Shit—!!" You could barely lift your arm, let alone your body. You've never been thrown into a building like that.

'I can't move.' You thought. Every time you breathed in it was a battle. Fractured and broken ribs poking and prodding into your lungs. Perforating them.
Another blast shook the building around you. AFO had the balls to appear in front of you, seemingly of dealt with All Might right before.

"What a shame."
AFO held out his hand towards you. Red electricity crackled around his arm and you knew this was going to be a far more powerful move than last time.