Y/n: SUPER SONIC MALLET SMASHING BROS RACING ODYSSEY

"Oh... dammit..."
Togata stared wide eyed at you.

"Y/n..." He called out softly. You held out your hand, staring at the red running down your arm.

"You..." You said, eyes glancing up at Kurono. "YOU RUINED MY TOMATO SANDWICH YOU NAZI SHART!!!!" The mallet appeared above your head again.

"OH GOD PLEASE NO I'M SORRY!!!"

"HIS HAIR? WACK! HIS CLOTHES? WACK! HIS JEWELRY? WACK! HIS FOOT STANCE? WACK! THE WAY HE TALKS? WACK! THE WAY HE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE TO SMILE? WACK! ME? I'M TIGHT AS F U C K!" You Alabama Smashed him into the ground with each wack, stronger than before until there was a crater the size of your asshole imbedded into the ground.

"What's up with this girl?" Chisaki muttered, his brow twitching.

"I'VE MORE SMASHING FOR YOU, KAI CHISAKI!!!" Your mallet smashed right into him, sending him flying away into the wall. You turned and appeared over at Togata's side.

"Let's go!" You said, hauling him up. "Give me her! I'll use you as a human shield!"

"At least you're honest!"
You and him began to run.

"How are we going to get Eri past the stone?!"
Pieces of the stone grew tiny angel wings and flew away.

"Oh... never mind."

"Let's go!"
The shot of another gun made you turn your head. A weirdly shaped bullet was making its way towards Eri, who was buried in your arms.

'The quirk erasing bullet!' You thought. Right when you decided to think, Mirio(I actually forgot this was his name oops) flew in front of you.

"LEMILLION STOP YOU IDIOT!!" You exclaimed, reaching out your hand to grab his shoulder, but it was too late. The bullet made contact with him.

"DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF?!?!?!" You grabbed him and threw him behind you. Metal blades shot up around you, blocking and protecting you all.

'He can't manipulate my quirk.' You thought.

"Togata! You okay?" You asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he replied. You shoved Eri in his arms and stepped out from of your blade shield. As soon as you walked out, Chisaki dismantled the ground into more spikes and tried to impale you.

"Sliiiiiide to the left!"

"Sliiiiiiide to the right!"