Y/n: Existential Crisis

PSA: This chapter is not an accurate representation of DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder.)
This is just a run on of the trope "Split Personalities" and in no way should anyone take this as an accurate representation of the disorder. This is my interpretation of the 'Split Personality' TV trope and in no way am I trying to twist DID into something it's not. I am not a mental health expert.

~
Dabi was sent back into the room with you. It was dark, so he couldn't see you properly, but he knew you were there.

"What's your name?" He asked, starting over from the beginning. You stared off to the side of the room, seemingly entranced.

"... Aki," you quietly replied, "My name... is Aki... I think..."
A quiet sigh left him.

"What a pain..." He murmured.

"The hell's that supposed to mean?" He looked up and saw you standing mere inches from him.

"What the hell? What's up with you and changing moods so damn quickly?"
You pounced, knocking him to the floor.

"Shut it, Dickhead," you growled, "I hate that patronizing attitude of yours. I should blast your eardrums out like I did with that Todoroki kid."
His eyes widened from below you. That look in your eyes. He was all too familiar with it. The intent to hurt—to kill. He thought he'd grown immune to it by now, but seeing it on your face made it different.
Suddenly, your eyes widened.

"Oh my god!" You exclaimed, crawling off of him. "Are you alright?! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" You backed away from him. Dabi sat up, head muddled with the quick changes. He didn't know what to say about this.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" You asked, "I'm sorry. I guess I don't realize how strong I am."

"Oi, Dabi, what's taking so long?" Twice walked in on you two. "It's only been two minutes!"

"Ask her," Dabi replied. Twice's gaze moved over to you. Your eyes darted to the floor.

"I, uh..." You trailed off, "I... don't know what's going on, but... why am I here?"

"Huh? Are you saying you don't remember?" Twice asked, "She has amnesia!"

"What's going on?" You asked, clutching your hand to your chest. "I'm so confused. My head hurts—who are you people?" Tears begin to well up in your eyes at the overload of information. Dabi and Twice looked at each other.

"Just shut the fuck up, you stupid bitch!" You suddenly yelled, standing up. "I can't stand you and your goody-two-shoes attitude!"

And you say I'm the crazy bitch.

"Fuck outta my head, Little Y/n!"

"This is trouble," Dabi said, "We can't keep her if she keeps fighting with herself."

"Even I'm not that bad!" "Yes you are."

~
Author stared down at the words being written in her book. Like an automatic typewriter, sentences upon sentences stacked atop each other. A silent night breeze blew through her hair.

"How has it turned out like this?" She whispered, "Y/n is slowly losing herself." The page flipped.

"If this keeps up, even I cannot fix her."

With her head in a jumble, Y/n L/n is losing herself. Clashing identities will cause turmoil within her soul. In the next few hours, neither will exist.

She closed the book.

"I have to fix this," she said, "Someway, somehow." 

~
"Hey, is L/n actually normal now?" Shigaraki asked as Dabi and Twice brought you out.