Y/n: It's PRESENT Time

"WAKE THE FUCK UP BAKU-HOE HOE HOE, IT'S CHRISTMAS YOU PINECONE SUCKER!!!" You yelled into a megaphone in his ear. You're pretty sure you petrified him because he didn't move.

"... oh shit."

~
"You want me to wake up Class 1-A so you could give them gifts that you bought?" Aizawa asked tiredly. You nodded like a gleeful slug. "Where did you even get money to buy things."

"That'snotimportant!" You said quickly, but then clapped your hands together like you did your ass for the money. "I even bought something for you!" His face immediately dropped even more like my grandmother's boobs without a bra.

"Oh god..."

"You'll like it! I promise!" You tapped him assuredly on the shoulder.

~
"Well this is new," Yaoyorozu said, "It's unexpected of Y/n to get us presents."

"Well, you know what they say," you said, "Unexpect the expected."

"Uh... isn't it, 'expect the unexpected?'" Jiro asked.

"Not with me!"
She just laughed nervously.

"Alright! Let's get to opening!"
You spread your asscheeks apart and proceeded to shit out 21 presents.

"Uh... Y/n-chan?" Midoriya called nervously.

"Yeah...! Wait a minute...!" You strained out.

"..."

"Okay! Done!" You said, finding a pair of pants and putting them on. You looked at the pile of presents.

"Bakugo! You go first!" You exclaimed, handing him two. They were wrapped.

"What the fuck are these?"

"You're supposed to open them and find out, dumbass."

"I KNOW THAT YOU SIDE CHARACTER!!!"

"I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER YOU BOTTOM!!!"
With a growl, Bakugo ripped the wrapping off of the bigger present. Sero, Ashido, Kaminari, Jiro, and Kirishima proceeded to laugh their asses off.

 Sero, Ashido, Kaminari, Jiro, and Kirishima proceeded to laugh their asses off

Bakugo just stared at it confused.

"What the..."

"Don't look so dumbfounded, Bakugo!" Kaminari laughed. The spiky blond turned his eyes over to the smaller gift and ripped it open.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!"