Y/n: POWER UP MOFO

🔥🚨!IMPORTANT!🔥🚨

I love writing fanfics and fucking around with it and interacting with you all, but I do also write non-fanfiction stories. If you go to Akuma__Ruby you'll find a story I recently published.

I've never published something that wasn't a fanfic, I would love to gauge your reactions and opinions. Check it out, you won't, pussy.

~
"??? There??? Are??? Only??? Twelve??? Zodiacs???"
Nada dropped her arms and deadpanned at you.

"You do realize the western zodiacs aren't the only zodiacs of the world, right?"

"I only know of the Zodiac Killer, Ted Cruz, 2016."

"... oh lord you're stupid."

"Yes, I am aware I suffer from an extreme case of dumbass, thank you."
Nada sighed and began pointing to the orbs separately.

"Of the Western Zodiac, you have the options of Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces." As she said each zodiac, orbs would move in front of you, showing off their sign.

"I feel like I'm at an auction."

"But wait, there's more!"

"Now I'm in an infomercial."

"Of the Chinese Zodiac, you have the options of the Rat, Bull, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, and Monkey. Of the Celtic Zodiac, you have the options of the Cat, Fox, Wolf, and Hawk."

"Damn, why y'all gotta do the Celtic Zodiac like that?"
Nada ignored your words and continued on.

"You have the maximum of six zodiacs. Each one grants a special quirk for your benefit. However, you can only use one for five minutes and you have to wait seven to be able to switch zodiacs. A fair trade."

"What if I'm in a life or death situation?"

"Better choose wisely."

"... I choose death."

"Then perish."

"no u."
Nada blinked before sighing again.

"God, she picked such an idiot."

"Okay, you keep saying 'she' and I have no idea who you're talking about."
Nada looked at you.

"Someone who was very important to you, but you forgot about her... or rather, she wanted you to forget about her," she replied cryptically. You thought for a moment.

"... oh my god..." You gasped. Nada's eyes widened. Did you finally remember?

"You're talking about my will to live!"

"... no."

"Oh..." You deflated.

"Tell me, Y/n, which six zodiacs do you want?"