Y/n: I have no fuckin idea what's goin on

I have absolutely zero idea what the hell is gonna come out of this I'll be honest.

Edit: 5800 words in, and I should just stop writing as a whole. I've disgraced the entire writing community. I am not sorry.

Edit: 7.7k words in, I'm sorry.

Edit: I did not edit this. It's getting published as in. I'm not apologizing.

~
"Now, I just wish to say," you said, looking out towards the empty auditorium, because no one would pay to see your stupid ass. "I do not condone violence against the elderly or children, however--" You pulled out your glock from between your asscheeks.

"Let's also normalize fighting 12 year olds and ashy ass old people." You cocked it. "Hey Siri. Look up the nearest orphanage and nursing homes." Your phone dinged. Several locations popped up, not very far from you.

"LEZ GET IT."

"Y/N, NO--"
Denki ran up behind you and grabbed your wrist, pulling it away from your body. You looked at him, hair flowing behind you like in a romantic comedy K-drama. The lights dimmed, a spotlight on both you and him. You were sucked into Denki's(asshole) electrifying gaze. He stopped, tenderly reaching out his hand to tuck a stray piece of hair behind your ear.

"Denki-oppa..." Your eyes sparkled like anime tears gliding down a character's cheek after finding out their loved one was brutally stabbed to death in the back alleyway of a busy, bustling city that somehow no one was walking down during the time of the murder even though people are always there 24/7.

"I don't think that's the correct way to address, but that's okay." Denki wrapped his strong man-hand, daddy-esque hand around your back, pressing your dainty, smaller, corset-shaped body against his bulky, muscular, millionaire-playboy body.

"I... you'll be my first, Denki-sama..." Your eyes grew into dinner plates like he just stuck it in for the first time. "Please... be gentle with me." He pressed you against the stage, making sure he was fully on top of you.

"You want me to mark you as mine? Claim you as my omega? Make sure no other Alpha touches you? AARRRFFF BAARRKK BAARRKK GRROOOWWLL RUUUFFF GRRRRRRRRR."

"UWU KNOT ME DADDY."
deNKI BIT YOUR NECK HARD, DRAWING BLOOD AND RUBBING HIS DELICIOUS PHERHOMONES ALL OVER YOUR BODY. HE GROWLED AND BARKED AT THE STAGE CREW WHO TRIED TO SWEEP THE BOTH OF YOU OFF.

"BACK AWAY, SHE'S MINE," he'd growl, "I'M HER ALPHA."

"MR. KAMINARI WE REALLY NEED YOU TO LEAVE PLEASE."

"UWU BREED ME, MY ALPHA."
HE THRUSTED INTO YOU WITH THE FORCE OF A THOUSAND SUNS AND BODY BUILDERS, HIS QUADS AND HAMSTRINGS BURNED WITH MORE PASSION THAN HITER'S QUEST TO RULE THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD--BUT DENKI DIDN'T STOP--AND NEITHER DID HITLER. At least not until the Allies--which happened to be Aizawa--stepped in, slapped him on the wrist, called him a bad boy, and Denki went crying all the way back home like the shock mountain he was.

"What in the fuck is a shock mountain? Like a spring you put in your asshole? Is it a butt plug? That's gnarly."
Aizawa sighed and hauled you up over his shoulder.

"OoohOohH I like it rough ;))))."
He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"For one day, can you just not be an idiot?"

"Literally not possible." Your body was suddenly coated in a weird slippery liquid, and you, quite literally, slid between Aizawa's arms and landed on the floor with a wet SLAP. You stood up and deeply inhaled. All of the slime was sucked up into your nostrils. You then sneezed out a giant slime ball.