Y/n: Dark Side

Question/Poll time: Should I make Author DIE in a future chapter?

Yes

No

~
"Y/n. Oi, Y/n."
With a light hum, your head rubbed against something soft.

"What?" You mumbled, still half asleep.

"Wake up. You're drooling on me," Author said. Slowly, you raised your head to see you were on Author's back.

"Where are we?" You asked, looking around.

"The backstreets of Kamino Ward. You fell asleep for five hours," she replied, hauling you higher on her back.

"Really? I didn't notice it," you said, resting your chin on her shoulder.

"That's cause I forced you to."

"WHAT?!" Your head popped up.

"What? You blame me? I know for a damn fact your insomniac tendencies."
You pouted.

"Meanie."

"Shut the fuck up."
She slowly let you off of her back and walked in front of you. You followed her, close behind. You didn't like the vibe this alleyway was giving off.
Author suddenly stopped and pushed you behind her.

"I hear someone."
You looked around, activating your quirk.

"I smell him," you said, "Ugh, smells like cigarettes

"I smell him," you said, "Ugh, smells like cigarettes."

"Come on, don't judge the smell until you've had one," a voice spoke. Author's eyes narrowed.

"Giran," she greeted, "Why are you here?"

'Who's that?' You thought. Giran popped from the shadows.

"One of my clients is short-staffed and with you two on the run, I think it'd be a perfect opportunity," he said, taking a deep drag of his cancer stick.

"Who's your client?" Author asked, making sure to keep her arm in front of you. He breathed out puffs of smoke.

"Tomura Shigaraki," he replied with smug expression.

"The League of Villains?" Author inquired.

"That's right."
Author looked behind herself at you.

"I don't," she said, "But she does."

"WHA—" She pushed you out into the open. His eyes flashed with familiarity.

"Oh, Y/n L/n, eh?" He said, leaning down to your height. "Daughter of Pro-Hero Moonshadow and Rank A villain Kamiko."

"I know who my parents are, you don't need to tell me," you said, not liking the close proximity.

"You interested in joining, kid?" He asked, the smell of smoke rolling from his mouth. You grimaced.

"I never said—Author!" You turned to see her walking away. "I don't want to become a villain, what the fuck is wrong with you—"