Todoroki x reader

The sky was beautiful today... too bad you were sitting in a room chained to a metal pole because you tried to stab a nurse in the neck with a spoon. Don't know how you managed to do that, but you did.

"Miss L/n?" A nurse nervously poked her head in through the door. "Are you... calm?"

"... lima..."

"I'm sorry what?" She poked her head in farther.

"Lima..." You said louder.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you're saying."

"Ligma."
The nurse tilted her head.

"What's ligma-"

"LIGMA FUCKING BALLS LMAO!!!"
The nurse slammed the door shut to block out your laughter, steam blowing from her ears.

"That's the third goddamn time... stupid millennials."

"IM A GEN Z KID YOU BABY BOOMER BITCH!!!"

~
You sat pouting in the corner of the room. The staff had put you in time out.

"Stupid pieces of shit, thinking they can treat me like a child... they can all ligma balls..." You then proceeded to snicker to yourself.

"Todoroki-san, the patient is extremely unstable, so I don't think it's wise to-"

"Excuse me." The door slid open, revealing the MAGA hat.

"Todoroki." You perked up when he closed the door on the nurse. "Why are you here?" Wordlessly, he walked up to you and knelt down, grabbing the chains. He used his right side to freeze them before they shattered.

"Thanks," you said, rubbing your wrists. "So... why are you here?" He sat down in front of you, reaching out to brush his fingers against your hair.

"I've done this before," he said quietly, "With my mom."

"Oh. Then why did you come here?"
He glanced up at you.

"I care about you."
A light scoff left you.

"Why?"

"... I don't know." His eyes were downcast, thinking. "I think... you remind me of her."

"I... don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing."
Todoroki smiled lightly.

"I think it's a good thing." He looked up, gently brushing his fingers against your cheek.

"Is that why you visited me?" You asked, leaning forward and touching your foreheads against each other.

"I'm sure you were lonely like she was... so I..." His dual colored eyes stared into yours.

"You don't have to explain yourself, Todoroki," you said softly, "I'm just glad you're here." Both of you closed your eyes, basking in each other's presence.

"Please, call me Shoto," he whispered, mouth just inches from yours. You didn't realize.

"Alright... Shoto." You smiled at the use of his name. You were so relaxed and calm you almost fell asleep pressed against him.

"I... should get going," he said after a while, but didn't pull away. You opened your eyes and stared at him.

"Do you?" You inquired. He nodded, lips brushing against yours.

"Alright... but promise me... you'll... come... back..." The two of you slowly moved closer, lips now pressing against one another. Both of you awkward lassies managed to kiss each other without breaking your faces.
He was the first to pull away, cheeks flushed a rosy red.

"I promise."

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}