Y/n: Move

SEE MEDIA:

My smut book is also where I will be posting each chapter's lemons. Also, depending on the age of those characters, a time skip would probably happen to avoid anything weird or creepy.

~
Tomura's head turned to you.

"And you," he growled, "the one who helped Stain kill pro heroes." You scrunched up your face.

"What's with you people and constantly reminding me? You're like a suburban white mother when her kid wins a soccer game," you said, crossing your arms.

"Jeez, everyone's so hung up on Stain, Stain..." Tomura slowly stood up from his seat. "I don't like it. I don't feel good."

"You mustn't, Shigaraki...!" Kurogiri warned. The aura around him changed at you activated your quirk.

"You're all no good!" Dabi extended his arm and Toga drew a small knife

Dabi extended his arm and Toga drew a small knife. Tomura also lunged at you three. You pulled back your arm, ready to defend yourself. Next thing you know, your fist collided with the floor. The wooden planks collapsed under your punch.

"Please calm down, Tomura Shigaraki," Kurogiri said. You saw the Warp Gate diverted all of your attacks in different ways. "If what you wish is to come to pass, then we must increase the organization's numbers. Strangely enough, we're in the spotlight right now, so now is our chance." Kurogiri extended his neck to Tomura to whisper in his ear.

"Ooh, girl, what that neck do?" You said out loud. You didn't hear what Kurogiri said, but Tomura snapped his arms back from the warp. The rest of you did too.
Tomura began to walk past you and into the room behind you.

"Where are you going?" Giran asked.

"Shut up!" Tomura hissed out before slamming the door shut behind him.

"I don't want to complain about a client, but... he's young. Too young," Giran said while rubbing his head awkwardly.

"If that wrinkly ballsack is younger than me, I'm killing everyone in here and then myself," you quickly said.

"I thought he was gonna kill us," Toga said, a smile still on her face.

"He makes me sick," Dabi said.

"Would it be all right to give you an answer at a later date?" Kurogiri asked.

"YES," you immediately replied, "PLEASE BY ALL MEANS I'LL SEE YOU CHUCKLEHEADS LATER!!" You ran past the two and out of the bar. Where were you going? I have absolutely no idea and I'm the damn writer.

~
Where did Author go when she separated from you? Most people would think the closest Burger King #NotSponsored (please sponsor me).
No, she didn't go there, and she didn't go to the animal shelter to steal all of the dogs and beat everyone's ass.
Instead, she went to Fukuoka.