Y/n: BITCH Lasagna

You looked up at the weird spider-human and rubbed your chin. A monocle dropped from the sky and landed perfectly on your face.

"Hmmm..." You hummed. "How should I take care of this hammerhead shark, arachnid lookin ass?" Midoriya activated his quirk with Eri tied to his back.

"Try not to break more bones, youngin'," you said to him, a Monopoly mustache growing on your face that you tenderly stroked.

"What bones?" He joked back. You glanced at him with a 'Whatchu tryin to do?' look.

"I know one bone(r) you haven't broken yet."
Midoriya, being a smol, innocent cute bean, just smiled at you. Chisaki began to move his big ass body that wasn't actually his own body.

"Hm..." You looked at his large legs. "He's never missed leg day, however... it's no match for my RAID!!!" A giant spray bottle of Raid appeared.

"THIS IS FOR ROACHES BUT BITCH YOU ARE THE KING OF THEM!!!!!!" You yelled, pointing your finger towards him. "BEGONE, THOT!!" A literal cloud of raid spray came flying out and across him. The large legs slowly began to dissolve from the acid.

"I don't even know if Raid is acidic, but fuck it," you said with a shrug. A vein popped in Chisaki's forehead.

"You persistent worm!!" He yelled, sending more rock spikes directly towards you. Midoriya moved out of the way. You smirked.

"You fool..." You said, pushing up your glasses to let the lens flare. "You've activated my trap card..." You brought out a bag of... coke? You ripped it open and flung it in the air.

"You're screwed." The coke got vacuumed up into your nose.

A wide smile appeared on your face

A wide smile appeared on your face. In a cloud of coke, you disappeared. Chisaki looked around for you.

"IT'S HAMMER TIME BABY!!!!!!" You appeared under his giant body and swung your fist. He was sent flying into the air. "TIME TO CROW WHAT YOU'VE DONE RIPEN, BUTTCHEST!!" You yelled through your stupor. Chisaki blacked out for a few seconds which was enough time for you to sexy-meat-salting-man yourself up his arms.

"CUP ASS CAKE EAT!!!!!" You yelled, sending another kick his way. He went flying higher into the sky. You looked down.

"Woahhhh man... I'm like... three feet off the ground..." You looked back up to see Chisaki awake again. Disassembling the body in a bloody swirl.

"What I'm going to tear down is this world--its very framework!"
You jumped around in the sky, making sure to avoid all possible attacks he might throw at you.

"Your justice is small. You only see what's in front of you. It's mere sentimentalism. You hero pretenders... stay out of my way!!" He reassembled giant limbs on him.

"I have like... pi percent knowledge on what the fuck you're saying, but it's probably stupid like your hairline!" You yelled back, zooming right past him and taking an arm with you.