Y/n: Her Start

High End pulled against the chains, but the more it struggled the tighter they became.

"... kinky," you said.

"Geez, I came back to an even bigger mess than before."
Your face dropped. That voice rang a bell in your head, but no braincells were there to answer it. High End tried to augment his muscles to break out of the chains, but they just crushed him back to regular size. You stared at her, brows furrowed. You were racking your brain for where and when you'd seen her. She quirked a brow at you.

"Why the hell are you staring me like that? Do I have jizz on my face?" She slapped her hand against her face and felt all over her rocky road skin.

"I... do I know you?" You asked, tilting your head. She looked at you and smiled.

"Very well, actually. I watched you fuck a cactus." With a grunt, she yanked on the chains. High End went flying a lot farther than what you could send him. The chains receded back into her body.

"Damn... you must be a blast in bed."
She turned to smirk at you, walking over to where you were. She stood in front of you.

"You really don't remember me?" She asked, "Well, I suppose that's to be expected." She flicked her arm and about a foot of her chain rattled out. She grabbed the end and wrapped it around the back of your neck.

"I--woah, okay, at leAST TAKE ME OUT ON A DATE FIRST DAMN, MOVING A LITTLE FAST, AREN'T WE?"
She rolled her eyes and her chains lit up in a green hue.

"Quit your bitching," she scolded, "Close your stupid eyes."

"My eyes aren't stupid, YOURS are stupid..." You muttered angrily, but doing what she says. You felt her press her forehead to yours and you squeezed your eyes tighter. The darkness behind your eyelids exploded as if you were high on LSD. Flash images flipped through your mind, most of which were of the girl standing in front of you.

"Yepperoozi, I'm gonna be watching over your baby ass self."
"Dumbass. At least take me on a date before shoving your fingers in my holes."
"THIS IS A CLOUD OF LOVE AND PRECIOUSNESS FUCK OFF WITH YOUR DRUG ADDICTION!"
"Regardless, you did it. You're held accountable for the crimes you commit, even if you weren't in your right state of mind."
"I'm getting you out."
"You're a criminal surrounded by growing heroes. Survive."

With a startling gasp, you stumbled backwards, landing on your ass. Your breathing heaved, sweat blooming on your forehead.

"I... you're..." You gazed up at her. "... you're Author." She smiled, retracting her chains.

"Only took you two dozen chapters to remember."

"But I--wait... how did--what?"
Author rolled her eyes at you.

"Are you always this articulate?"
You stood before you realized and pulled her into a bone crushing hug. She gladly returned it.

"I've missed you," you whispered, holding her tighter to your body. She only chuckled lightly.

"I've missed you too."

"... and goddamn, have you gotten uglier."

"Moment ruined, get away from me." She pushed you away, but not very far.

"My, what a touching moment."
The two of you looked over to see Realiti standing there, a grin on her face.

"YOU!" You yelled, "YOU SLUTTY PRICK CANOE, I'LL END YOUR BLOODLINE HERE AND NOW!" Author held you back. Realiti paid no mind to you and kept her eyes focused on Author.

"And you, J****," she spoke. "Never thought I'd see you again."
You stopped raging long enough to look at Author.

"How does she know your name?" You asked.