The Kids Aren't Alright

I tried to sneak back into Pete's house around 10pm.  As I thought I got away with it, the light turned on and Pete was on the couch. Oh shit. "Where ya been?" "Out" He came up to me. He tucked my hair behind my ear. "I'm sorry, I don't why i thought you cheated" When I hear those words come out of his moith, I feel so guilty. I made out with someone becasue i was mad. I do also have feelings for him but that still doesn't give me the right to kiss somebody other than Pete. "It's okay" He kissed me on the cheek and went upstairs.

I went upstairs with him and We went to sleep. Well Pete went to sleep. I couldn't sleep. I keep thinking about what I did. I know I need to tell him. But I cant. I can't ruin this. Other than Jules, he's all I have. If Jules finds out, he'll be the only thing I have.

I got out of bed around 7am. I couldn't sleep so there was no point in trying.

I grabbed the keyboard in the corner. I wrote something. ((A/N: Lyrics coming in, they kinda relate to the situation and of u read they'll  prob make u cry))
Got the news today
Doctors said i had to stay
A little bit longer and I'll be fine
When i thought it'd all be done
When I thought it'd all been said
A little bit longer and I'll be fine.
But you don't know what you got 'til it's gone
And you don't know what it's like to feel so low
And everytime you smile you laugh you glow
You don't even know, know, know.
You don't even know

All this time goes by
Still no reason why
A little bit longer and I'll be fine.
Waitin' on a cure
But none of them are sure
A little bit longer and I'll be fine
But you don't know what you got 'til it's gone
You don't know what its like to feel so low.
And everytime you smile you laugh you glow
You don't even know, know, know.
You don't even know, no
And you don't know what you got 'til it's gone.
Don't know what it's like to feel so low, yeah!
And everytime you smile you laugh you glow,
You don't even know, yeah, woah

So I'll wait 'til kingdom come.
All the highs and lows are gone.
A little bit longer and I'll be fine.
I'll be...fine

Tears came to my eyes. When I was younger, I hated crying. Nowadays I can't stop doing it.

~Monday~

I put on my Gavin DeGraw crop top with a shirt under, black skinny jeans, and black flats. I got in my car and went to school.

I go to my locker. "So long, no see" I heard behind my locker. The voice sounded familiar. I closed it. My eyes widened. "Zac!" I yelled and hugged him. "Oh my God what are you doing here?" I said. "We came back" I've known Zac since seventh grade. He was the gay best friend. When i was friends with Mimi then. We used to say she was Janice, I was Cady, and he was Damien, he was too gay too function. Anyway, he moved to California in 8th grade. I havent seen him since, until now. "For good?" He nodded back yes. "Ahh!" I yelled. "So I hear and see you are preggers" he said. "That I am" I grinned.  "Who's the daddy?" "I can't get into that" "What do you have first period?" I changes the subject. He took out his schedule. "Physical Education, with Wentz"

"Great let's go" I grabbed his hand and we went to class.

~Lunch~

"So what's going on between you and Wentz?" Zac said. "What?"

"Don't deny it, he looked at you like 100 times in gym and the way he looked at you, well, you know what im gonna say next" "it's that obvious?" He nodded. "It's complicated " Zac ate a bite of his pizza. "How complicated?" "Let's just say I have feelings for another guy, but that guy has a girlfriend, and I still love Pete" "Oh shit, it's about to be Vampire Diaries up in this bitch"((A/N: vampire diaries is a show just in case you don't know it))

I laughed. "Wait so is Wentz the baby daddy?" "One of them" His eyes became bigger as if he was shocked. "I was raped, and having twins, the doctor told me they both have different fathers"

"Who was it?" He had an angry look on his. "I don't know" I lied "But going can't tell anyone about anything I just told you" "I wouldn't do that to you" "Thank you"

Jules and Sal then showed up. "Hey" Jules said. I grinned. "Guys this is Zac, Zac this Sal and Jules" "Hi" they both said. I looked down at my food so I wouldn't have to look at Sal. "So Zac where you from?" Sal asked. "Here but, moved to California" "Cool" Jules said.  Sal looked at me. I looked back down.

I then saw Jules kiss Sal. I filled with Jealousy.

~After School~

Zac was taking the bus, so I offered him a ride. "So, Sal" he turned and smiled at me. That smile always said that he knew something. "What the fuck are you? Psychic?" I yelled. "No I just read minds" he said sarcasticlly. "I just could tell he was the other guy" "How?" "The way he looked at you" I grinned at him. "Hey let's go see your mom"

"Umm actually she died" "Oh" There was awkward silence.  "So who do you Stay with now?" "I used to stay with my dad, but I told I was pregnant, he kicked me out, and now I'm secretly staying with Pete, one of his neighbors thinks I'm his sister, so thats what he says" There was silence again. "So do you wanna by Starbucks and get coffee?" "Yea sure" he said.

Zac got Pumpkin Spice Latte and I got hot chocolate "We're such basic white girls" he said. "You know it" I gave him a high five. We sat down on one of the couches. "So anyone special in you're life zaccy?"

"I had someone in Cali, but We broke up" "Why?" "I can't do the whole long distance thing," I nodded.

I drove Zac home and spoke to his parents.

I then drove to Pete's.  I opened the door. He was on the couch. I saw next to him. He layed down and put his head on my legs. His eyes looked up at me. "Hey" I said. "Hey" I kissed on the lips. "You good?" "Long day"  I kissed him on the forehead.  Then we watched a movie.

After the movie I got into the shower and went both went to sleep.

~Around 1am~

I woke up. I felt something wet under my legs. I turned on the lamp. I moved the blanket. I saw lots of red. Blood. "Pete, Pete" I pushed him to wake him up. "Huh?" "I'm bleeding" He got out of bed and put clothes on. "Let's go" he drove us to the hospital.

One of the nurses had put me in a room.

Pete told the nurse he was my brother to get into the room.  A doctor came in then went back out. He came back about 30 minutes later. "So are the babies alright?" I said. "No, I'm sorry Jay but you lost the babies"