You're Gone, I'm Gone

Pete's POV

Through the window, i see Jay fall to the floor. She kicks Tony and runs. I go around the house and look for entrance in. I find a window inside it looks like a bedroom.I put on my leather gloves. I open the window and got in.

Jay's POV

I kept trying to open the window but it wouldn't budge. "Jay!" Salvatore yells from outside the bathroom door. "Open the goddamn door!" I try to open the window again. "Unlock it before I open myself!" Shit! The fucking window won't open. "5. 4. 3. 2. 1!" All of a sudden, Salvatore is in the bathroom. He walks towards me. He his hand caresses my cheek. He put his hand on my head. He grabs a handful of hair and pulls me on the floor. Dragging me out of the bathroom by my hair. "Ah!" "Stop yelling, nobody is going to save you" he goes back to the kitchen. Then I hear a thud. I'm shocked by who I see come out. Pete. "What are you doing here?" He helps me up. "I'm here to save you"

"How'd you know?" "We'll discuss that later, lets go before he wakes up" "Wakes up?" "I may or may not have hit him over the head with a vase" he notices there's no doorknob on the door. He pulls me into the bedroom and we go out the window. "Take me back to the school please, my car is there" i say as we get into the car. Pete looks at me. "Oh my god" he touches my right arm. "He hurt you" "I don't wanna talk about it"

"Please, just take me back to the school" tears form in my eyes. I successfully hold them back. 

"No" he says. "You're staying with me tonight"

"Excuse me?" "You heard me"

"Pete I'll be fine" "Jay this is not up for debate!" He yells. "Fine, but I don't have any other clothes" "I'll find you some"

We drive to pete's. "We need to call the police" "We can't" "why?" He raises one eyebrow, waiting for an explanation. "If we do, they're going to wonder why you were the one to save me, and why we are together right now"

"I will just make sure that I switch out of Salvatore's class and avoid any contact with him" "Okay" I can tell he wants to say something else. There is now awkward silence. "How'd you know?" "What?" "That he had me" "Well I saw him leaving with a girl on his shoulder, and I followed him. I didn't know it was you until I got to the house" "Jay, you have no idea how much I want to kill him right now, if he had hurt you anymore than he already did, I would have, I want to" his eyes start watering. I sit and face him. Tear fall down. "Hey, why are you crying?" I wipe the tears off his eyes. "Jay if he had killed you, if i had lost you" He doesn't finish his sentence and more tears come. I put my hand on the side of his face. My thumb caressing his cheek. "Jay, if you're gone, I'm gone." He cries even more.((A/n: *starts crying because of the #Pejay feels* lol #pejay i literally just made that up)) I put my other hand on the other side of his face. "Look at me" his eyes raise. "What are you looking at right now Pete?" "You" "Exactly. Me. You're looking at me. I'm here. In front of you. I am here. Because of you. You saved me, and i don't know how much i can thank you" a tear falls down my eye. And before I know it, Pete is leaning in towards me. His lips are on mine. He tries to deepen the kiss, but I pull back. "Are you sure about this?"I ask. I'm so confused. He broke up with me. I'm brought back to the day we broke up. His words 'Maybe you should be with Sal, You deserve somebody you're own age, someone you can go out in public with, you wouldn't have to hide your relationship, you obviously feel something for him' come into my head.

"I'm sure" I move away a little. "Pete i can't do this, without knowing, You want us bck together, and I need to hear you say it.  I am not gonna have sex with you and that be it" "Jay I love you" he moves closer. "These past few days were nothing without you, of course I want back" I smile at him. I kiss him on the lips. "I love you too" I murmur against his lips. We deepen the kiss. Pete picks me up, my legs around his waist. As we kiss, he walks us up the stairs. We get into the bedroom. Pete puts me down on the bed. He takes off his shirt. I stare at him. "Enjoying the view?" He smirks. "Shut up" I laugh. I grab him and we start kissing again. Both of our tongues fighting for dominance. I grab him and shift so I'm on top of him. I break from the kiss and take off my shirt. I lean back down and start kissing him again. He removes my bra. He gets up to take off his pants. He them takes off mine. We start kissing again, as were kissing he pulls down my underwear. He takes off his boxers. He moves so that I am on top of him. He starts kissing my neck and then he's inside me.

He starts going forward, thrusting. "Oh God" I moan. He. We start kissing again. He thrusts into me again. Harder. "Pete" I moan louder. He thrusted each time harder and harder.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I caress Pete's cheek as I watch him sleep. I love him. I know we are risking everything. His job, his life, both our safety because of this crazy person after me. But I really don't care. I love him. He's my hero. He's my Everything.

A/n: Okay so this is like the first chapter I have that only focuses on them, so plzzz tell me what you guys thought??? I swear I cried writing lol.