I Know Exactly What It Means

Jay's POV

"Wait What." I said to Loren in confusion "Didn't you have sex with Eddie last night?" "No. Who told you this?" I practically yelled. "Eddie." she told me. "Well I didn't have sex with Eddie" "Well that is what he's telling people."

"Where is he?" "He's in gym this period with us." I walked really fast to the gym and went into the boys locker room. As I walked through one of the guys whistled at me and I pushed him against the locker. I found Eddie and walked up to him. I smacked him as hard as I could.

"Okay as far as you and your little friends know, you tried to kiss me and I pushed you away." I smacked him again "That is what happened. Thats all that happened!" I yelled.

I turned around and saw Pete. "Ms. Taylor. What are you doing in here?" I walked past him and went into the girls lockers. "Are you Okay?" I turned around and saw Mimi. Me and Mimi were friends in third grade but we drifted apart. When i became friends with Loren she's the one who drifted us apart from each other. "Yeah I'm fine." I told her. "You sure? You seem pretty upset."

"I'm fine Mimi."

"Okay but if you ever want to talk to someone other than your bitch of a friend." I gave a look "Don't look at me like that because you know it's true, anywhore, other than her you can talk to me."

She was totally right, Loren was Bitch. She tries to tell me what to do. She separated me from someone who used to be my best friend, And she is trying to sleep with my boyfriend. I smiled at her. "Thanks" I said to her.

"Anytime" She said as she walked out.

"Why were you talking to her?" She said with a snarky tone. "I was talking to her because I wanted to" I told her making the same tone. "Excuse me?" She said to me. "You're excused." I said with sarcasm. "Why are you being such a bitch all of a sudden?" "Why are you always a bitch Lo?" "Okay talk to me when you take a chill pill. I'm gonna go out to the gym."

I got changed into my gym clothes and left the locker room. Jules came up to me. "Hey Jay I hear there's another carnival tonight. You wanna go?" "Just you and me? Because I am not being the third wheel." "Just you and me." she said. "Okay I can do that." I said "Will your mom be Okay with it?" She asked "She doesn't have to be. I do what I want."

She went back to her spot and we started doing our stretches and push ups.

"Okay guys I will be calling one of you each time to do the sit ups test, during you will be playing volleyball." Pete said. I started to walk away with Jules. "Jay Taylor." I turned around "You're first." I sat on the mat and laid down. Pete sat down next to the mat. I did my first sit up. "What happened with Eddie?" He whispered to me.

"Nothing." I told him "Obviously something happened you smacked him twice." "He's spreading rumors." I told him "What type of rumors?" I could tell he was getting mad. it was cute, how protective he was. I stopped doing sit ups for a second. "He's saying that he had sex with me last night."

I looked forward and Eddie was staring at us.

Pete's POV

Eddie was staring at us. You have no idea How much I want kick his ass right now.
"Eddie can I speak to you in my classroom?" "Sure." "So Mr.Wentz did you take a second look at my paper?" "I did" I handed him the paper.

"You kept it a C? What the fuck? This is a new essay and everything" "No this is the same essay, you just put on a new piece of paper" "Do you even know what this means?" I chuckle while starting to walk away. "I'm talking to you!" He yelled.

"I know exactly what it means."

Jay's POV

I got home and in the house, and my mom was home. I opened her bedroom door. "Just so you know I'm going to a carnival tonight." I told her. "Okay." she didn't even look at me. I changed my clothes and put on my Ramones shirt, sneakers, and tights."
I drove to Julianna's house and picked her up.

Then we got on the zipper, and the sea horse thing, you know that sea horse that swings back and forth that I cried on when I was 10?

After we got cotton candy and walked for a while. A guy came up to us "Hi" He was talking to me. "Hi." I said to him. "I have seen you all night and was thinking that you're really pretty. umm would you wanna go out sometime?" I smiled. "umm I'm flattered but I'm seeing someone." "Okay I understand." he walked away.

"Wait Why didn't I know about his someone?!" Jules yelled. "Sorry?"
"So who is it?" She asked. "Come here." I pulled her by the arm and dragged her being this tent where no one could see us. "What going on?"

"Okay Jules I'm going to tell you something and you have to promise not to tell anyone."

"I promise."

Should i tell her?