Don't You Forget It

A/n: I put a pic of Pete's dad as the picture this time. And I know some people messaged me about confusion at the end of the last chapter, so let me clear it up. Pete's dad and Jay know eachother before she even met Pete. And you'll find out the rest.

Jay's POV

His father's jaw dropped as soon as he saw me but he immediately close it and held his hand out to me. "Jay is it?" I got instant chills and moved my hand away quickly. I smiled, trying to play it cool. "Yes Jay" I say still smiling. "Nice to meet you"

Oh my god. This can't be happening.

"Nice to meet you too Mr. Wentz"

He looked the same as he did when I last saw him and he hadn't aged at all. How was I gonna survive this night?

"Call me Alaric, please" he smiled at me.

"Alaric help me In the kitchen and leave them be" Dale yelled. Alaric left.

"That was weird" Pete said. Huh? He could tell. "What was?" "My dad talked to you more than he had talked to any of my girlfriends, which was barely" "oh and how many girlfriends have you had?" I said in a curious tone. "Uh, I'm gonna go help mom" he said while walking away. I sat down and I could just feel Alaric staring at me. "Dale, may I use your bathroom?" "Yeah, upstairs, second door on your left"

I went upstairs and went inside the bathroom. I didn't actually use the bathroom. I just needed to cool down before I burst. Oh my God. Why him? After about 5 minutes I came out of the bathroom. And stood next to the door before going downstairs.

Then I heard "Nice to see you again Jay". I jumped. I turned around and that it was Alaric. He wasn't talking I'm the voice he had when his wife or son was around. He was talking I'm the seductive voice that I had once been used too.

"Uh, you too" I said looking in the other direction.

"You're nervous" "Don't tell me I still make you nervous" he said chuckling. Of course he still made me nervous, but I wasn't going to say that.

"Alaric, I didn't know Pete was your son, I didn't even know you had a son, let alone two. Oh and I didn't know you got back with your wife" I said in a hushed tone. "I know and I'm sorry. We will talk, just us later. Oh I've missed my Jay" I gave him the Are-you-fucking-serious face. "I'm not your Jay" I walked away and went back downstairs.

Pete was sitting on the couch watching TV, I sat next to him. "You Okay?" "Yeah I'm fine" "Yea, You're also a terrible liar" Is it that obvious? "What's wrong?" "I don't wanna talk about it" "Okay, well when you do, you'll know where to find me" I smiled at him and kissed him on the lips.

"Guys dinner's ready" Mark yelled. "Hey, how about you get to know Mark, he's your age, and you guys would get along" "I'd Iike that, I'll talk to him about it" I said. Pete walked into the dining room. I followed and then felt my ass being grabbed. Of course it was Alaric. This night was going to be hell.

We sat down and started eating. "So Jay, what college do you go to?" His mom asked. Oh shit. Um. "Chicago Performing Arts" "Nice and You're how old?" "I am 18" Technically it wasn't a lie, i turn 18 on May 13. Which is almost a month from now.

"Okay, so not a big age difference, it's about 9 or 10 years" Well 10 years is better than 28 years. I say in my mind, thinking about how old Alaric would be now. He would be 45. He was 43 the last time I saw him. "So you're a performer?" Alaric asked.

"Yes, I sing and I write songs" "Really? You seem like a person who would be a lawyer" oh God. He must remember me telling I once wamted to be a lawyer. "Uh no, music is my passion"

"Interesting" he said back. Why the hell would he bring that up? "So how'd you guys meet?" Mark asked. "I spilled coffee on her at Dunkin donuts" Pete said. Oh yeah, that's how. "Oh really?" Mark said, while looking at me. He knows, I can tell.
"Yea" I said. The rest of dinner went by with small talk and inappropriate, but funny, remarks from Mark. "I'm gonna put the dishes away" Mark said while grabbing the plates from the table. "I'll help" I said. I put the dishes on the counter. "You know" I whispered.

"Excuse me?" "You know about me" "Oh you mean how you're in high school? Oh yeah, Pete told me" "And you're not going to tell anyone?" "No, i wouldn't do that to Pete" I was suprised. "Thank you" "You don't need to thank me" i started helping with the dishes. I turned around and saw Alaric looking at me. I turned back immediately. "So Pete wants us to be friends" "Really?" "Yeah he says we would get along" "Well i'm sure we can work something out" he said smiling. "I'm sure we can" I smiled back at him.

Two hours went by and it was time to go. "It was nice meeting you" I said hugging Pete's mom" "You too" "Nice meeting you Jay" I shook his hand. I didn't want to get closer to him. "You too" I said. . "Hope to see you again" He winked at me when Pete turned around.

We left and went back to his house. "You staying here or going back home?" He said he parked in the driveway. "I think I'm gonna head home" I can't be here tonight. I have alot on my mind right now. One of them being his father.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow?" I kissed him on the cheek. "You will, I love you" I said as I got out the car.

I drove back home. I got into the house. I took off my clothes and got into the shower. When I got out, I put on my pajamas. I noticed it was 9 pm.

Flashback 2 years ago.

"Jay be with me, stop dating that high school boy. What's his name? Derek?" He said while kissing my neck. "But you're married Alaric" I say, breathing heavily. "I told you we're in the middle of a divorce" he said while still kissing my neck, brushing his lips again my jaw. His hand made his way up to my shirt. He started to unbutton it.

"But...but" I couldn't get my words out. "Sssh" he put his fingers on my lips. "To many buts coming from your mouth" he said. He then put his lips on mine. "The only but I care about is yours" he grabbed my ass and put me on top of his desk. He kissed and I started kissing him back. I don't care how old he is. I want him. I have feelings for him.

"You're mine got it?" He kissed my neck again. "Say it" I moaned. "I'm yours" he pulled my shirt off. "And don't you forget it"

End of flashback

I laid down in bed. Tears came to my eyes. Why? Why did he have to be Pete's father? Why him? Oh god. My past was back to haunt me.

A/n: please don't hate me???