Holy Shit

Everybody was staring at me noticing that the teacher was looking at me when he said "Holy shit". That Pete was looking at me. "What are you looking at?!" I said looking around at everybody. I stare back at Pete still being shocked.
We finished seventh period and I head to last period. I can't get this out of my head. Pete.

The guy from last night was my teacher. The guy I had sex with was my teacher. What the hell was I gonna do? I head to my next class. After last period I go to my locker. "Hey Jay?" I see Jules walking up to me. "Wanna head to my house?" "Um no I have something to take care of" I told her. "Okay Oh and have you seen the new PE teacher? I think I'm in love, too bad I have a boyfriend." My eyes widen. "Just kidding! I love Sal. But seriously he's really hot. Well see ya" she then walked away. "Bye"

I turn and head to the health classroom. I look through the glass and hes sitting at his desk. He looks over to the door and sees me. I open the door. "Hey" I said to him. "Hi" he said back.
"You didn't tell me you were in high school." he said to me. "You didn't tell me you were old enough to be a teacher."

"Look Jay when I met you I thought, wow who is this amazing girl and now..." he paused. I moved closer to the desk and grabbed his hand. "I'm still that girl. Nothing has changed." "Yes something has changed, You're 17, I'm 26, I'm your teacher." "I know it is not just me, you feel like this right." "But it isn't right, we just can't do this." he got up from the desk and left the room.

Leaving me shocked and for once in a long time. A little sad. I go to my car and head home. I get home and open the door. "Hello Anybody home?" No answer.
I go upstairs to my room, take off my shoes and pants and head to the door as it opens. It was Matt.

"Hey Jay." "Move out of my way"

"I don't think so." I push him and  try to get past him.
But as I get out the door he grabs me. I try to scream but he covers my mouth.
"Shut up" he whispers to me. "Let me go or I'll tell"
"Who you gonna tell? Who is gonna believe you?"