Its Not What It Looks Like

Okay Jules I'm going to tell you something and you have to promise not to tell anyone"

"I promise"

Should i tell her? I keep wondering. I keep staring. Do I tell her or no? "Jay you gonna tell me or not?" I whispered to her in her ear. I looked back at her. She walked away from me.

"Jules!" I yelled. "Jay I don't wanna talk to you right now" "I don't care" "dude do you really wanna do this now?" She said looking around. Obviously a lot of people were around us

"I'm going home" she told me. "Were talking about this tomorrow!" I yelled. She didn't say anything back.

I got to the house. Matt was here. Asleep on the couch. I walked over to him. I smacked him right across the face. He woke up right away.

"What the fuck is your problem!" He yelled while holding the side of his face . "You're my problem. Why'd you say I only hit you?" I smacked him again.

He got up and grabbed me by the shoulders.

"I swear if you hit me one more time I wi-" "Will what? try to rape me again? Hit me again? Face it Matt you're just a little bitch, a coward."

He stood there staring at me. He then kissed me.

I tried pushing him off but this time he was too strong.

Then I heard a door swing. I finally pushed Matt off, Turned around and saw my mom. Her mouth dropped open.

"Mom its not what it looks like" I said to her. "Really cause it looks like you were kissing my fiancée" "Okay. maybe it is what it looks like but its not the way you think"

"Shut up" she said to me. "Matt get out" she said to him. "what?" Matt said. "get out! Were over!" She yelled. Matt walked out the door "You can get your stuff tomorrow" my mom said.

She slammed the door in his face. She gave me a stare. That stare told me she thought I meant to kiss Matt. That the kiss was intentional.

"Mom I swear I didn't kiss Matt" I told her. "Get out of my face Jay"

Matt and Mom were over.

Finally but I know she doesn't believe and I honestly don't give a shit.

I put pajama pants and a T-shirt on and turned on Suite Life Of Zack And Cody on Netflix.

This show is my shit, like you don't even know.

****

I woke up the next morning and put on my Ed Sheeran shirt. Black Sweats and Flip flops. I had about 20 minutes before school.

I went downstairs. I heard two voices in the kitchen.

I went in and saw my Grandma and My mom

"Mommom!" I yelled.

I ran up and hugged her.

"Hi" she smiled at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked "You're mom told me the wedding was off and she wanted me to come here" she said

My mom pushed past me. She threw what looked like magazines in the trash can. They were wedding magazines. She went back to the table but not before pushing me again while walking back first.

"I can't do this, my daughter already made out with my fiancée. Now I have to call everyone who we invited to the wedding?" she said. "Here I'll do it" my grandma sat down and grabbed the phone.

"Okay for the last fucking time mom, I did not kiss matt. He flirted with me!" I yelled. "Yeah and you just stood there with your tongue down his throat." She yelled back.

"You know what? fuck you. I'm leaving" I got into my car and left for school. I went in looking for Jules. I found her at her locker. "Hey can we talk?" I whispered. "Yes but I'm talking" she said.

"When did it start?" "About a month ago" I told her.

"A month? With a teacher?" She said. "Okay I know I was going to tell yo-" "No you should have told me a long time ago, when it started" "Jules promise me you won't tell"

"I won't tell. But one question" "Yeah?" We started walking to gym. "How's the kissing?" "Girl don't even get me started."

She laughed. We went to gym.

We got changed.

"Hey Mimi" I tapped her on the shoulder. "How would you like to go to the movies on saturday with me and Jules?" I asked.

"Okay" she said.

We started walking out discussing what movie to see when someone tapped my shoulder.
I turned around and it was Loren.

"Hey" she said.

"Hi"

"Are we still fighting?" She asked "Loren we were never fighting, I just don't wanna be friends with you anymore" I turned around and left the locker room.

I am officially done with Loren

***after school***

I was walking to the Health room. Pete had this idea that he pretend to tutor me for Math so we can see each other when we won't be able to at his house.

"Hey Pe- Mr. wentz" I said and smiled.

I shut the door behind me.

"Very funny" he smiled.

He pulled down the blind in front of the glass on the door.

He kissed me.

I swear he is the best kisser in the world, in all seriousness

He let go. "Do you know how much I have wanted to that today?"

"How much?"

He kissed me again.

"That much" All I could do was smile after that.

~Unknown's POV~

"Do you know how much I have wanted to that today?" I heard Mr. Wentz say.

I saw him kiss her through the blinds.

Jay is a little slut. He is supposed to be with me.

I will hurt her if I have too. I rushed into the bathroom to process everything I just heard.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it. Then again its Jay. I'm pretty sure the bitch would do anything for sex. ANYTHING

I sent a text to 50 people.

Jay Taylor and Mr.Wentz had sex, spread the word