These Words Are Knives And Often Leave Scars

Jay's POV

I looked out the window to make sure Brett was gone. I grab my keys off of the kitchen table and go outside. I leave an start driving to Pete's.

Knocking on the door, it quickly opens. "What do you want?" He asked harshly. "I-I"

Shit. What do I say? I can't exactly tell him the truth 'Oh Hey I came to see if you were fucking my history teacher'. Damn Jay, you really should have thought this through.

"I've come to get the stuff I left" I say remembering I actually do I have some here and it's the most plausible reason that came to my mind. "At this time of night?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah and?" I challenged. He considered me quizzically for a second before stepping back to make room so I could pass.

I stepped pass him and ignored the gaping hole in my chest screaming for attention as I caught a whiff of his cologne. I surveyed the living room quietly, searching for any signs of that woman being here. After finding no evidence, I turned back to face him with my arms crossed.

"Inspection Complete?" He raised an eyebrow slyly.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I denied. "So you didn't come over to see if Bonnie was spending the night?" he asked sarcastically folding his own arms over his impressive chest.

Damn, he knows me too well.

"Why would i care if 'Bonnie' stayed the night?" i said. He ignored my question instead asking; "Good date?" 'How'd you know about that?" "I'm your teacher, i hear things i shouldn't" I nodded. "It was good" i smirked.

His eyes darkened slightly as he absorbed my suggestive tone. "So your some sort of slut who screws on a first date now are you?" He sneered angrily. "Maybe i am" I snapped back just as forcefully. "That's what i did with you right?" "Isn't it!" I was practically yelling now. His eyes flashed with fury, my own anger and hurt pulsing through my veins like poison.

"And you know what?" I took a few steps forward so i was closer to him. "He's a better fuck than you ever were, Mr. Wentz" I sneered in a venomous tone, I know it was a low blow and a complete lie but i just wanted him to feel a fraction of the pain he'd caused me.

Before I could protest he grabbed me and roughly chucked me over his shoulders, he crossed the room and slammed my back down onto his large couch. I could feel the fury rolling off him in waves. He knelt down over me straddling my hips, I crossed my arms glaring at him. I was about to ask him what in hell he was playing at when he pushed his hands under my crossed arms, gripping the fabric of my black lace shirt in his hand. He ripped it over my head, tearing the fabric as it went and dumping it on the floor.

"What-"

"shut up" he snarled harshly, cutting me off.

He leaned back to take off my shorts and underwear, leaving me on his couch, with nothing but a bra on while he was still fully clothed. I saw the black fury dancing in his eyes as he stared down at me. I opened my mouth to speak.

"Just shut the fuck up, don't say a word, I mean it" he warned.

I clamped my mouth shut, not about to obey his orders in a hurry when he was looking at me like that, nodding my head. He leaned down and smashed his lips to mine kissing me aggressively, his kisses held none of the softness and teasing that they used to. I whimpered under his mouth, cursing myself for the sensations racing along my body. Suddenly i didn't care about 'Bonnie'. Bonnie can go suck all three of my dicks for all i care.

He places his knees so they were in between my legs pushing them roughly apart, he slid me up the couch, leaning his head down to place a kiss on my inner thigh. Then going up further to taste me. I shut my eyes and moaned loudly. My hands found their way to his hair, tangling themselves in it. I felt my stomach tighten as my climax began rolling over me in fierce waves, making me arch and gasp into him. He came back up to me and slammed his mouth back onto mine. "please" i cried against his lips.