He Doesnt Know Everything

"You're Pregnant"

I froze.

Those words kept going through my mind. Over and Over again.
You're pregnant
You're pregnant
You're pregnant

"Miss Taylor are you still there?" I hung up the phone really fast. I ran to the bathroom.

I looked straight in the mirror. Tears ran down my face. I punched the mirror, leaving cuts on my hand and broken pieces of glass on the floor. I wiped off my tears and wiped my face off to get today of the dried streaks. I went back to the classroom.

When I walked in Salvatore looked straight at me. "Everything Okay Jay?" Everyone stared at me. I wanted to hurt him so bad. I went back to my seat. I couldn't focus on the schoolwork right now. I just found out I was pregnant. I'm only 17. I can't raise a kid. But the worst part keeps going through my head.

Is it Pete's Or is it Salvatore's?

~After School~

I went straight to my car to go home. Someone knocked on my window.

It was Sal. "Hey you Okay? What happened today?" "I'm fine" "You're lying to me, Your eyes were red when you came back, you've been crying" That is one thing I hated about him. He could always tell when I was lying. When I wasn't telling how I really felt. "I'm good Sal" "Jay, tell me the truth" "Sal can't you see that I don't wanna talk about it!" I yelled. "Okay, I'm sorry for trying to be a friend" "Bye Jay. Have a nice break" I could tell he was mad at me.

When I got to the house I went straight to my room, and packed my things to go with Pete. I got a text. Meet me at my house. It was from Pete. I didn't want to text him back. I kinda wasn't in the mood to text. I still don't know what to do. Do I tell him now? Or do I found out who's the father first?

Someone knocked on my door.

"What?" "Who are you going with again?" Ryan asked. "I told you already" "I need to know again" "Julianna" "You know I'm only trying to be a good father right?"

"Are you fucking serious?" I said to him. "What?" "You can't show up 14 years later after my mom dies to try and be a good father! You had that chance, and you didn't even use it on me. You went and fucked another woman and had another kid!" I yelled. "And know what you did after? You took care of her. Unlike you did me" I noticed by his face that I hurt him. And that's exactly what I wanted to do. I grabbed my stuff and went out the door.

I got to Pete's and put my stuff in his car. We got in the very and started driving.

"Hey you Okay? You seem, I don't know, distant" he said. "I'm Okay" I lied but I wasn't going to let this ruin my winter break. Especially when I was with Pete.

"So you gonna tell me where we're going?" "We are going to this Cabin in Indiana, and Joe and his girlfriend, and Patrick and his are gonna meet us there" "Okay" then I realized what he actually said. "Did u say Joe and Patrick are meeting us there?" "Yup" "Whoa, wait a minute, they know about us?" "Yup" "And They have no problem with it?" "They did but not anymore" "Interesting" I turned on the radio. Wanted Dead Or Alive by Bon Jovi was playing. I started singing the chorus. Pete was staring at me. "What?" "You can really sing? Anything else I don't know about you?" "Nope I think you know everything" I laid my head down so I could sleep. We live in Chicago so it wasn't gonna take long to get there but I needed to sleep. I thought about Pete said. I then remembered he doesn't know everything.

When we got to the cabin, Patrick and Joe were already there. I met there girlfriends. Patrick's girlfriend was Elisa and Joe's girlfriend was Marie.

We took our stuff to the room. After I put my stuff down.

He started kissing my neck.

I turned around and his mouth instantly found mine.

He was already shirtless which is why I'm able to run my hands down his chest, enjoying the feeling of his defined stomach muscles beneath my hands, while kissing him with all I have.

Before I know it, I'm shirtless and Braless. Pete picks me up and wraps my legs around him, pulling me close and setting me on the back of the bed.

His mouth moves from mine to my neck, down to my chest, to my stomach. His hands went down to the bottom of my jeans and undo them. He slides my jeans down to my legs. Then were both just in our underwear.

He crawls back you my body attaching his lips back to mine, and he grinds himself in between legs. "Pete" I moan. Which caused him to smirk.

His finger gently trails down my body, stopping at my underwear, before pulling them down.

I reached for his boxers as nd pulled them down while kissing him. I started kissing his neck. Before I knew it he was inside me. "Oh my God" I moaned against his neck. After sitting inside me for a minute, he started thrusting again, each time harder and harder.

"Pete, oh God" I moaned loader. Which encouraged him more.

"I... " But I'm not able to finish the sentence. He thrusts into me one last, both of us climaxing at the same time.

Pulling each other close and breathing heavily.

"Jay I love you."