Kill Or Be Killed

Jay's POV

You'll find out soon. The text said. "Jay everything okay?" I nodded negative. "No, I gotta go" "Jay" I was already out the door. I drove to the school. I need to get to the bottom of this. This Person is willing to do anything to destroy me. Even Kill me. But I'll find out who it is eventually. I walk into the school. I go to Salvatore's room. I see him looking out the window. His backed turned to me. I shut the door behind me and he turns around. "Jay" I went up too him and kicked him under the legs so he would fall. I got on top of him and grabbed him by the neck. Was I thinking about killing him? Of course. I have his neck at my hands I could do it in seconds. But I can't. "Why do you keep fucking with me?" I said. "What?" "Who did you have follow me today? Why are you trying to kill me?" I squeezed tighter on his neck. "Jay I have no idea what you are talking about" I looked into his eyes and noticed something. He's telling the truth. He's not the person trying to kill me. I let go of his neck and get off of him. I start to leave. "Jay is someone messing with you?" I looked at him on the floor. "None of your business" He got up off the floor. "Jay, believe it or not. I actually care about you" I looked at him. "I'll pretend like I believe that" I went back to my car. Whoever this person is, I need to find out fast. Its Kill or Be Killed

I put on Best I've Ever Had by Gavin Degraw.

I went back to Pete's. "Hey" I said. "Hey" I sat next to him, wondering if I should tell him before this person finds a way to. Just say it Jay. Just say that you kissed Sal, its not that hard. Those words in my head are wrong. It is hard. Its gonna be hard losing him as well. But I know he deserves to know. I mean he's risking everything to be with me. He doesn't have to that but he is. Which why he needs to know. But not now. I'll tell eventually, just not now.

I went upstairs and took a nap.

Pete's POV

After Jay goes upstairs, I grab my guitar and work on some songs for the band. I start figuring out the chords for the song. I named the song Chicago Is So Two Years Ago. About Two hours later my phone goes off. Jay comes downstairs. "Hey I'm going out, i'll see you later" She kissed me on the lips. "See ya" I grabbed my phone. It was a text from an unknown number. I open the text. Its a picture. Two pictures.

Jay's POV

I knocked on Zac's Door. His mom opened the door. "Jay" she hugged me. "Hi, how are you?" "I'm good you?" "I'm okay" "I heard about your mom" Of course she did. Just in time for the pity festival, Zac came downstairs and saved me. "let's go" We got into my car. "Alright where we going?" "Jules invited us to this karaoke place"

We arrived there, and of course, who's sitting with her? Sal. "Did you know he was gonna be here?" "No Zac I didnt" We finally walked up to them. "Hey" they said both. I hugged Jules. Sal kept staring at me. We ordered our food. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom" When I get up the bathroom door I feel someone push me in and come in with me. Lips on mine. I pushed him off. "Sal we can not do this" "Really? You didn't say this early today" he put his hand on my ass. "Dude I'm serious" I grabbed his hand and moved it. I notice something about him. He doesn't usually act like this. I sniff. "Have you been drinking?" "Maybe a little"

I push him away. "Maybe this will get your attention" I leave the bathroom and grab the microphone on the karaoke stage. I pick Last Name by Carrie Underwood. I see Sal coming out. The song is practically about a girl making a mistake with a guy. Well its about a girl getting married to a guy she barely knows but that kinda narrows it down. As I'm in the middle of singing I see a angry look on his face. Which tells me that I'm getting through to him.

Unknown's POV

"You wanna help me?" I ask. "Yes I wanna help you kill her, that's what youre trying to do right?" "Yea" "I want to help" "Alright"

A/N: Guess what? Now there's another person trying to kill Jay, oh shit.