I'll Be Your Soldier

Jay's POV

"What?" Pete said to me. "I'm pregnant." "I think I'm gonna be sick" he said while holding his stomach. "Are you sure?" He asked. "If i wasn't i wouldnt be telling you right now" i said to him. He ran to the bathroom.

Pete's POV

I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I was so confused. I thought we used protection every time. I went back into the room. I shut the door. "How did this happen?" "Well obviously the usual way" "Jay this isn't a time to be funny" "Yea I know sorry"

"Didn't we use protection?" "No. not every time"

"Oh God" My hands were shaking. I was about to have a Panic attack.

I couldn't breathe. Jay came up to me. "Babe calm down, breathe, deep breathe" I breathed in and out. "When did you find out?" "The day after I got out of the hospital"

"You've known for almost three weeks and you didn't tell me!" I yelled.

"Yes" she said

"Can I ask why?" She opened her mouth but nothing came out of it. "Jay why didn't you tell me?" "I couldn't"

"Why couldn't you?" "Jay don't get me wrong. I love you but you need to answer me right now."

Tears fell down her eyes.

She stormed off.

Jay's POV

I put my shoes on and my hoodie and slammed the door. It was raining. I went to the nearest tree and hid behind it. I needed to be alone so I stormed off. I know shouldn't have but I can't stop. Whenever there is a problem I run away from it, I push Everyone in my life away. That's who I am. I can't change it. I don't want to tell him what happend between me and Salvatore. I don't doubt that he will try to kill him and I don't want to remember it. I want to forget it. Like it never happened. That's what I want. If I told anyone I know Salvatore would come after me. That's just the thing. If he does something happens to the baby. If something happens to the baby, i will never forgive myself. I don't care if something happens to me, i dont care. But the child i am carrying, that is another story. When I am thinking this, I believe I am going to keep the baby. I also have some doubts. I also think i shouldn't keep it. It scares me when i think like that.

I put my headphones in my ears. I put on Soldier by Gavin Degraw. This song always calmed me down. Whenever I was mad or sad, I would always put on this song.

I could barely see anything. It was dark and probably around 3-4am."Jay!" I heard someone yell.

I heard footsteps coming towards me. "Jay! Come inside!" I turned and saw Pete. "I'm good!" I started walking into the woods. I could hear him following me. "Jay come back in the cabin" "I said I'm good! " I yelled.

"Find We'll have our conversation here" he said. I stop moving and stood there frozen.

"Now why the fuck didn't you tell me?" He said. I turned around so I would be able to see his face. "I can't tell you."

"Bullshit!" He yelled.

By now I was soaking wet. And so was Pete.

"What reason could there be for you to not tell me that you are pregnant!?" He yelled.

I then realized, there was only one way to stop this fight. "Because I don't know if it's yours" I said with Tears falling down my eyes.

"Are you kidding me?" He said to me. He started walking away.

I went after him. "Pete let me explain" "What is there to explain Jay, you're pregnant, it might not be mine, and I really don't want to talk to you!" He yelled.

"If you just let me explain--" he cut me off. "You want me to hear how you cheated on me?" He walked away from me. "I didn't cheat on you!" I yelled.

"I was raped!"

Sorry that this is so short guys. I'll try to make the next one longer.