Saturday

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Hi Jay" it was my dad. He left me and my mom when I was about 4 years old. Why the hell is He here?

"You gonna let me in?" He asked.

I gave him the bitch-you-really-think-im-gonna-let-you-in? face. "Guess not"

"Obviously not why are you here?"

"Your grandmother called me about your mom, and that you have to come live with me."

"I don't have to go anywhere with you, now excuse but I have somewhere to be"

I started to close the door, his foot stopped it.

"You do. So have your stuff ready by 9 tonight" He turned around and started walking. "What makes you think you can come out of no where and try to take me away from my house?"

"Well one, you're a minor and you cant live on your own, and-"

He stopped talking.

"Just be ready" He said.

FuckFuck.

I called my grandmother.

"What the fuck mommom?!" I yelled. "I'm guessing you found out about your father?" "Uh Yea I found out. He showed up at the front door" "Well you need to live with an adult"

"I'm seventeen I can take care of myself" "No you can't, you'll be leaving today, I love you" she hang up really fast. "Love you too" I whispered.

I put on some new clothes for the movies.

I was wearing an off shoulder Black shirt, black jeans and blue wedges.

I grabbed my bag put in snacks. Who buys snacks from the movie theatre anymore? I left around one.

I got a text.

Me and Mimi are here

I'm on my way. I texted back

I got to the movies.

I saw the girls and went up to them.

"Snacks?" We all held up our bags at the same time. I laughed. I went to buy my ticket. We started going up the escalator when I noticed something.

Behind the wall I saw a part of a head..the eyes were looking straight at us...at me.

"Jay you coming?" Jules said from at the top.

I kept staring at the face, I couldn't tell who it was.

"Yeah"

*After the movie *

"So we heading to my house?" Jules asked.

"Um I think I'm gonna go home" I lied. I was going to spend the rest of the day at Pete's.

"Mimi?" Jules said "Sure" she said.

I got into my car end drove to Pete's He was outside washing his car. Did I mention without a shirt? While He was turned out I got out of the car.

"Hubba hubba" I said loudly. He turned around smiling. "Hey, I didn't know you were coming" He walked up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Yea I know I should've called but I didn't want to be home"

"Hey Pete" I heard a voice say.

I turned around and it was woman.

A Redhead.

Probably around 28, wasn't horrible to look at and by the way she was looking at Pete I could tell she was into him.

"Hey Angela" He said "Who's this?" She asked. "This is my-" He paused. "Stepsister, she's visiting" "Oh nice to meet you" she put out her hand, I didn't shake it. "Well Anyway Pete I was wondering would you like yo go out tonight?" She asked. I raised my eyebrow and looked at Pete.

"I can't Angela" "Okay how about tomorrow?" "I'm actually seeing someone" He said "Oh Okay" she said.

She left.

"I'm gonna go inside" I said while pointing at the door.

I went into the living room and turned on the television.

I noticed these papers on the table.

I picked up one

It was a song. It was called Saturday. I heard the door open then shut. He kissed my neck.

"Did you write this?" I asked. "Yeah, I've been working on it" "This is fantastic" "Well I don't know about that"

"Well I do and I'm serious" "You should start a band" I said.

"Uh I don't think so" "why not?, I mean your a fantastic songwriter, and I noticed your bass upstairs, why not give it a shot?"

"I'll think about" He said. "You staying tonight?" He asked"no I can't I have to pack" for what?" "I have to move in with my dad" "Oh Okay" He kissed me on the lips and joined me on the couch.

He turned to the news.

I noticed a house on there that looked familiar.

"Hey turn that up" He turned the volume up.

Matt Montgomery was found dead today around 1 o clock by a neighbor. The police say it was suicide.

"Hey wasn't that your mom's boyfriend?"

"Yea it was" I turned the channel and put on a DVD He had. I put on The Parent Trap. It was one of my favorite movies.

I watched some of it but I fell asleep in his arms.

~Unknown's POV~

I saw them he kissed her on the cheek and shes in his house.

What a damn slut.

Bigger than me, and I've slept with most of the football team once. I know, I know. "Slut" right?

But it doesnt matter I don't care what people think about me. Anyway, I will destroy Jay, in anyway that I can.