You Say What Now?

Unknown's POV

Hey guys! Remember me? Yea I'm the stalker who gonna try hurt Jay.because she is trying to take the guy I want....you know just to remind you. After her not dying in the accident, I had to get another try. As I see Mimi and her go into he valley, I follow them. I put on my mask. I noticed that Mimi was standing far behind Jay. So I went after her. I put my hand over her mouth and dragged her away. She kept trying to yell. I put her against the tree and punched her, and knocked her out. I then went back to get Jay.

Jay's POV

"Mimi you gotta see this" i turned around and she was gone. "Mimi?" "Mimi!" I yelled.

I then heard a footstep and leaves being stepped on. I got scared so i ran. I kept running until I got back to the car. I stopped. "Mimi if youre messing with me I'll hurt you!" I yelled. 

I backed up and tripped over a branch. I heard a footstep.

I turned around and saw someone in a black hoodie...

I knew who it was, the person who's been stalking me

I tried to run but they grabbed and and tree me against a tree. I tried to take off the mask but they punched me in the face before I could.

They punched me again. They grabbed me by the throat and started choking me. "Stop" I tried to say. 

It then too everything I had I raise my knee and kick the person in the stomach, which made them release my neck. I ran as I could. While I was running I found Mimi knocked out on the ground. I went up to her. I smacked her a few times to wake her up. "Huh?" She said. "Come on we gotta go fast" I picked her up, and were started to run. I looked back and saw them far behind me. We ran faster. I got to the car. I went into my pocket to get my keys. They weren't there. "Mimi where's my keys?" She threw them to me. We got into the car and I drive as fast as I could.

~Mimi's House~

"Look Mimi you can't tell anyone what happened tonight?"

"Wait, including the police?"  "Yes"

"Are you fucking kidding?" "Look I really can't have you telling Okay?" "Okay" She got out of the car and left.

I went to my house. I opened the door. I saw Ryan was standing in the kitchen.

I went to grab my some water. "Sup Ryan" I said I went to the refrigerator. "Jay where have you been?" "With Jules" "I called Juliana's parents, you weren't" "Now where were you?" I walked away. "Jay"

"What?" I yelled as I went up the stairs. "Where were you!?" He yelled. "None of your damn business" I yelled.  I got a phone call from Pete.  "Yeah"

"Hey I made a check up for the baby tomorrow after school, just so you know" "Okay, just text me the address and I wil meet you there" "Alright love you" "Love you"

~Next Day, After School~

I drove to the antenatal care hospital. "Hi Jay Taylor, I have an appointment"

I sat down. About 10 minutes later Pete showed up.

"Jay Taylor?" A lady said. We went into the room. "Alright Let's look at your baby" She put some of that Gel on my stomach. We saw the baby on the screen. "Wow that's our kid" I saw that Pete was tearing you a bit. "Do you think we could find out the gender?" I asked.

"You can't find out until you're 15 weeks in, you're about 4"

She looked at the screen again.

"Huh?" She said. "What? Is something wrong?"

She turned the screen off. I rubbed the gel off. "Ms. Taylor can I speak to you alone?"

Pete left the room.

"Is everything Okay?"

"You're having twins"

"Twins?" I said as my mouth dropped open. "But" she said.

"But what?" I said in a mean way. "They both have different father's"

"You say what now?"

A/N: Okay guys I want to dedicate this chapter for FallOutMadi me this amazing idea for the story, so thanks! Also...who do you guys think is the "unknown person" Leave your thoughts in the comments please.