DNA Doesn't Define Family.

Jay's POV

Pete got my suitcases out of the car and took them in the house. I then called my dad. "Hello."

"Just so you know I'm staying over Jules house tonight." "No Jay you're not" "No I think I am." "Jay you're coming ho--" i cut him off. "Whoa stop right there. That is not my home, that is just the house i'm staying in, got it?" "Now like i said, i'm staying over Julianna's house and thats that, goodbye!" I yelled into the phone. Pete came into the room laughing and staring. "What?" I said. "You're sexy when you're when your mad."

He came towards me and started kissing my neck. I then saw the clock and noticed it was 9 pm. I didn't want him to stop but he has to. "Pete, as much I like this, and trust me I do.  I have school tomorrow" I then pulled him off. "Oh wait? So do you" I then smacked his ass and walked away. "Ha ha!" He yelled in a sarcastic way. I got a towel and went into the bathroom. I took of my shirt. I went to take off my pants and noticed my stomach had gotten a little bit bigger.

I never imagined having a kid. I didn't plan on having any. But I can't get rid of this baby. I wouldn't be able to. I got into the shower.

I got out of the shower and put on one of Pete's shirts to wear to bed. I went downstairs and found him on the couch. I sat next to him. "Pete?" "Yes weirdo?"

"What do you think is gonna happen? With the baby I mean." "Define happen" "Do you think it's gonna be yours?"

"Honestly babe I don't know" he paused. "But I do wanna say one thing. DNA doesn't define family, love does." He puts his hand on my belly. "And I am going to love this baby with all of my damn heart." He said putting emphasis on damn. "Alright?" "Alright" I said.

"Oh my god hungry." "I'll order some pizza" I had eaten 4 pieces of pizza. Hey, don't Judge. I'm eating for two.

After we went upstairs and went to bed.

Pete's alarm had went off. I turned it off. I smacked him on the ass really hard. "Wake up" Suddenly I felt like I was sick. I ran to the bathroom and I threw up.

I rinsed out my mouth and then brushed my teeth.

I went into my suitcase and grabbed my black Marvel dress I had gotten from hot topic, my black sweater and blue converses. I went back inro the room. I saw Pete still in the bed.

"Babe get up!" "I don't want to!"

"Pete you have five seconds or I cut off your dick and stick it up your ass, it's your decision"

He got up quickly. "Well you don't gotta be mean."

I put on my clothes, then grabbed a banana on my way out. I went gym for first period. I saw Jules and Mimi in the locker room. I jumped on Jules back. "Hi baes!" "Hey" they said. "How was your breaks?" I asked them. "Fantastic, me and Sal spent the whole time together." Jules said. "Mine was okay" Mimi said. I could tell by the look on her face that she was kind od sad about something.

I got my gym clothes on. On our way out me and Jules sang our song. "Uh huh thats my shit! All the girls stomp your feet like this, few times been around that track so it just not gonna happen like that, cause i aint no hollerback girl!!!" "This shit is bananas. B A N A N A S!" We had got the whole gym singing.

~Right after 2 period in Salvatores room~

"Jay can you come here please?"

Everyone had left. I went up to the desk. "What?" "He had shut the door. He came close to me. "You didn't tell anyone about us right?" "Okay one, there is no us, you raped me, and no I didn't" I lied. "Okay, good, you can go now"

Pete's POV

After last period I went into the parking lot to go home. I was honestly exhausted. I got into my car and got it running. I looked into the window mirror and saw Tony(Salvatore) at his trunk.

I got out the car quickly. "Hey Tony!" I yelled while walking over to him. "Hey Pet--" I punched him straight across the face and he fell into the car. I went back to the car quickly and left.

Jay's POV.

"Let's go to the valley" I suggested to Mimi. "Valley?" "The valley is these woods me and Jules used to go to when we were younger". "Okay". She said.

We had gotten there and went into the woods. "So what's going on?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?" "Mimi you've been acting strange all day" "it's nothing serious but i dont really want to talk about it." "Okay".

I looked at my phone and noticed it was 6 and getting dark. I then saw a stream of water me and jules used to always sit near. I went ahead of mimi and put on a flashlight.

"Mimi you gotta see this" i turned around and she was gone. "Mimi?" "Mimi!" I yelled.

I then heard a footstep and leaves being stepped on. I got scared so i ran. I kept running until I got back to the car. I stopped. "Mimi if youre messing with me I'll hurt you!" I yelled.

I backed up and tripped over a branch. I heard a footstep.

I turned around and saw someone in a black hoodie...