Mister Who?

I woke up and went to wash my face and brush my teeth. While doing that I think about Pete and when thinking about him. I realize I may never see him again.
He was actually a nice guy. But was he just a one night stand? That question will probably be in my head all day.
I go to get dressed in a 'Guns N Roses' shirt, black pants, and black heels.
I go downstairs and see my mom and Matt at the kitchen table.

"Morning" Matt said. I didn't say it back.I grabbed my books from the counter and put them in my bookbag, ready to go.
"Aren't you going to eat something?" Mom asked. I gave her a glare "If I was, would be heading towards the door?"

I opened and then slammed the door, got in my car and went to school.

           **********

I go to the gym locker room for seventh period and see Lo next to my gym locker. "Dude where did you go last night?" She asked me. "I was bored and went home" I lied.
"You're lying, you met someone didn't you?" I couldn't help but smile.

"You did, you're totally blushing, who was it, who who who?" She kept poking me to tell her."Nobody you know and I'll probably never see him again so it doesn't really matter" I said keeping my head down. "Okay, Oh did you hear about our gym teacher?"
"No What happened?" "He got fired"
"Oh that sucks." "Yeah so we're going to have a new one today, I just hope he's hot" she said. I laughed.
"Amen to that" I high five her.
I get my gym clothes on, close my locker and me and Lo head out to the gym.

The whole class starts stretching. Then Eddie comes up to me. Hey Jay"
"Hey"
"Wanna go on a date with me yet?" "Not yet" I told him. "Okay just remember you'll say yes eventually." He walks back to where he was and winks at me.

"Loren where the hell is this teacher?" I turn around to look at her then i hear the words. "Hello guys I'm your new gym teacher." I notice that voice sounds familiar. I turn around and can't help but stare. The teacher looks at me and says "Holy shit."
Then every single eye in this gym was looking at me.

He takes his eyes off me. "I'm Mr. Wentz" The teacher was no ordinary teacher. He was the guy I slept with last night.
The teacher was Pete.