You'll Find Out Soon

Jay's POV

"No. Sorry Jay but you lost the babies"

Those words hit me so hard I could die. Their gone. I lost them.

"No, there's a mistake" I teared up. "There has to be a mistake!" I yelled. "There isn't" The doctor had said. "I'm sorry" the doctor left the room. Before I got pregnant. I never even imagined kids. Now, I lost the babies and its the worst thing that ever happened to me.  I lost my breathe. I looked down at my stomach. I rubbed it for a few seconds and started crying. Pete came closer and joined me on the hospital bed. He put his arms around me and held me. I can't believe this happened.

One of the nurses told me I was able to go home around 5am.

Pete drove us back. As soon as we got back I went to sleep. I told myself that I was staying here today. I dont have the strength to go to school.

I woke up to Pete getting dressed. "Hey" he whispered to me. "Are you sure you don't want me to stay with you today?" "Yes I'm sure, go to work" I told him. He kissed me on the forehead.

~One week later~

Its been a week since I lost the babies. I haven't been to school since.

I saw Pete walk in the door. "Hey" he said. "Hi" I said in a mean tone. He turned off the TV and sat in front of me. "Jay. I understand why you're not in the mood to talk to anyone I understand that. But you need to get out of the house" "I don't need to do anything" "Jay, don't you miss school? You're friends?" I put in my earphones to not hear him. He pulled them out of my ears. "Dude?" He stood up and looked down at me "Jay I will do anything to get you out of this house" "Really?" I stood up in front of him. "Can you bring the babies back?" "Huh? Can you? Can You just Breathe them back to life?" "I didn't think so" I walked away from him. "Jay I want them back too, I do" I  paused and turned back around. "But isolating yourself is not the way to handle it" he yelled. Tears came rolled down my eyes. I walked up the stairs and went to sleep.

~Two Days Later~

I woke up at 6am. Its Wednesday and I decided to back to school.  I put on My Beatles shirt, jean shorts with black stocking under them to cover my legs and black heels. I got into my car and drove to school. It felt weird going back into school. I was never gone for this long. But I'm really hoping no one knows about what happened. I really don't need people's pity. I hate when that happens. When they give you pity like they know what you are or went through. But they don't.  I walked to my locker.

"Hey" I saw Lisa behind me. I rolled my eyes. "Please go away, I want nothing to do with you, or the guy who calls himself my father" "I just was wondering how you were doing, I heard what happened" I turned to look at her. "How?" "The hospital called dad" Which means they probably contacted my teachers to, which means the students probably know by now. Don't know if I mentioned this but the teachers here can be big blabbermouths. "He says you can move back in" my eyes widened. I gave her the are-you-fucking-serious look. "You kidding me?" I said. She nodded. "Why would I move back in when he didn't except it and then says 'hey she lost the babies, so she can move back" I shut my locker. "I don't think so boo boo" I walked away and went to first period.

I sat at my desk. I saw Pete walk in and sit at his computer. Someone hugged me from behind. I could tell it was Zac from the tattoo on his arm. "Oh my god, where have you been?" "Um I needed to stay away for a while" "Hey, where's the belly?" He said looking down at my stomach. "Um" I hesitated. "I lost babies" He hugged me. "Well I'm not gonna say sorry, because i know you hate that, but are you okay?" "I will be" I saw Jules and Sal walk in. She ran up to me and hugged me. I stared at Sal behind her, he was staring back. "I heard what happened, how you doing?" She said as she let go. "I'm good" "Hey Sal" "Jay"  he grinned at me.

"Well good thing I've got all you're stuff that you've missed" she took out a bunch of papers. "I got these from the teachers from you" "Thanks"

~End of Third Period~

The bell had rang. "Jay hang around for a bit please" I heard Salvatore say. I went up to the desk. "What?" "I heard what hap-" I held up my hand. "Stop right there. I had enough of that today" I tried to walk out. "I have a question" "What is it?" I said meanly. "Were the babies mine?" I hesitated. I turned around. "One of them was" I walked out of the room. 

The end of the day bell rang. I walked to the Parking Lot. I got out my keys to open my door. Then I was turned around and pushed up against the car. Lips pressed against mine. It was Sal. He let go. "Hi" I said. "Hi"

"Wanna come over?" "Sure but we can't so anything, we have to actually talk about this" "Okay" 

I met him at his house. Thank god his parents weren't home. "So are we gonna be together" "Sal you can't just expect me to just make that decision right here, right now" "Why not? You came in here three weeks ago kissing me, remember?" "Yes I remember" "Okay so" He moved closer to me. So close to where I lost my breath. "Sal You're dating my best friend and I have a boyfriend" "I know" "This can't happen" "Is that so?' He got even closer. "Yea" "You sure" he said as his face got closer to mine. His lips touched mine.

I kept saying myself in my mind, stop, stop. But I couldn't. Both of our mouths fought for dominance. He laid back on the couch and got on top of him. I then heard my phone buzz.

"Don't get it" Sal begged. I grabbed it anyway.  It was text from an unknown number. It was a picture and a caption. Well aren't you just the little slut. I opened the picture. It was me and Sal kissing. I could tell it was just taken. We have the same clothes we're wearing right now. I got off of him and looked out the windows. Of course, only one person could have taken this picture.

Who is this? I texted back.

You'll find out soon.