Hello 911 What Is Your Emergency?

I kissed Pete before I left. "Hello?" I yelled to see if anyone was home. My mom's car was outside so she had to be here. I went up the stairs. "Mom?" I went into her room and no one was there. That's when I heard a tap running. I walked to the bathroom door and knocked.

"Mom you in there?" There was no answer. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I looked down and saw a lot water coming from underneath the bathroom door. I was starting to panic.

I backed up, put my foot up and tried to kicked the door open. It worked.

My mom's body was over the bath, head in water. I ran over to move her head away. I sat on the wet floor with her body slumped over my lap. I started to cry. I got my phone out of my pocket.

"Hello 911 what is your emergency?"

"I need and ambulance at 228 eastlawn Avenue right now!" I yelled and then hung up. I looked back down at my mom. I moved the strands if hair from in front of her face and gently kissed her on the forehead. Then I noticed a red mark around her neck.

"Jay?" Someone yelled.
I heard someone come you the stairs and into the bathroom. It was Sal. I must have left the door open and he heard me. "What are you doing here?" "I was coming over to see you.

He was staring at my mom's body and then at me. "I think she's gone" I said while crying. He sat down next to me. He put his arms around me and held me. He let me cry on his shoulder till the cops got to the house.

The ambulance soon arrived. They checked her pulse and confirmed her dead. I didn't want to let go of her, but they had to take her. They put her in a body bag and took her away. That's when the cops arrived. They wanted to know everything to confirm if it was a suicide or murder.

"You found the body?" They asked me. Sal was rubbing my back next to me.
I nodded "I went upstairs to find her and she wasnt in her room, that when I realized water was running, I knocked on the door but there was no answer and i realized water was coming from under the door, it was locked, so I kicked the door open, when i found her I moved her away." I told them

"And that's when you called the police?" "Yes." I said "Do you know any reasons she would have done this?" "Well we had some problems with our relationship and she broke you with her boyfriend but not anything serious." "Was anything unusual when you got home? Any things thrown around or broken?"

"No" I heard a phone ring "Let me get this."the cop said.

"Okay Ms. Taylor that was the hospital. They say your Mom killed her self. It was an overdose." "That is impossible. I saw a red scar around her neck." "Well they found nobody else's fingerprints on her."

"Okay well just to let you know they're wrong." "Ms. Taylor. They are professionals. I think they know what they are doing." the cop said.

"Obviously they don't. Get the fuck out of my house." He walked out and I slammed the door. "You really think someone killed your Mom?" Sal asked

"Yeah" I told him "And I think I know who it was."